Chapter sixty four

Rating
|PG13+|mild profanity|

Rating |PG13+|mild profanity|

|JASMINE SANDERS|

I hastily walked down the sidewalk. The summer air was beginning to show itself as sunrays corressed my skin.

I was making my way to her front porch. It started to smell like grass just like during my childhood. Pots of flowers rested in the corner of the front porch. The grass was green in some parts, while others were a rotting yellow.

I always somehow came back to her. No matter how many times I ran away.

"Hi auntie." I slipped into the island chair.

Louise stopped chopping vegetables and spun around to me. Her jaw had dropped, the knife nearly fell to the ground. Luckily, she caught it in time.

"I thought you wanted nothing to do with me?"

"May you cook me some food, I'm hungry."

I wanted to skip the drama for once. I missed my younger days.. They were not easy but, rather simple. Nowadays my life was neither.

She got back to chopping in the kitchen, "Well, I was cooking some salad but we know you don't want that."

"Fried chicken, please." It had been a long time since I did so but I gave her a smile anyways. A small grin exposed part of her crooked but white teeth.

"And you never gain a pound." She commented.

"Yup."

I couldn't stop thinking about the last time I saw her. The hurt was still lingering around in my chest. I had to get it off.

"Im sorry--I was only trying to make things better, I was desperate you know--I was--"

Louise spun around and her eyes met mine. I hadnt expected them to look so teary, so broken. It made me wonder if she was hurting on the inside the same way

She cares, doesn't she?

I was about to open my mouth when my phonw began to buzz. I placed my finger in the air as a single to pause and picked up my phone.

My eyes in disbelief scanned across words. Words I thought I would never heart. Words that I wasn't sure that were true or not. Havoc began to wreck between the walls of skull.

Abruptly, I stood up

"Are you okay?" Louise wiped away at her eyes. I knew the tears were forming but she tried to play it off and pretend otherwise.

"Yeah--yeah--I have to--go." I struggled to even open my mouth.

I rushed out of the house. I wasn't sure if I was breathing and I didn't care to check either.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There stood a familiar girl with waves of black hair that surpassed her shoulders. She looked like an upgraded version of---that was when I realized she was Demi Rose. The chubby girl with glasses from high school had transformed.

In her sparkly heels, she strutted up to me, the fabric of her dress moved accordingly with her voluptuous figure.

"Looks who's crying now--karma's a bitch. You stole my man. Now I steal yours." I wanted to scratch that smirk tugging on her lips.

Last time I had seen Demi we had agreed to forgive each other for the mistakes we made. And while I moved on, Demi had internalized her disgusting jealousy.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know damn well that I was madly in love with Grey!"

"I never stole Grey away from you god dammit!! He was my best friend and he never wanted to be with you, dumb-"

As my hand approached her face for slapping she grabbed it. It halted in her cold hands.

"Your boyfriend, Lil Uzi Vert." She laughed a sinister laugh, "He ate me out like a cake. God you just weren't enough Jasmine. You never were and never will-"

The world stopped. I didn't hear anything else but that. Was it real? Had Uzi really betrayed me?

I had fallen for the trap. I had given him my all with full force. I had trusted him. Yet he looked me in the face and lied to me.

Trying to forget about to pain swelling up inside me, I focused on her. Wild waves of anger became one with me. I could not think correctly. My mind was twisting and turning to a dangerous path of destruction.

My hand pulled away from her wretched grip. It swung full force into her pretty little doll bitch whore face.

Demi tumbled to the floor and I threw punches everywhere I could get. Her hands kept pushing my hands away but I kept going.

I wouldn't stop. I couldn't stop. I would have kept punching her until she bled. Until all my anger pain and hatred had leaked out of the corners of my eyes. Until, my hands flew off my arms.

I saw her face. It wasn't the bruises that I saw. It was that desperate glint in her eyes. She was that same weak sixteen year old girl obsessed with my best friend.

I got off of her, glaring down, shaking my head.

"You're pathetic." I spat and walked away like I wasn't going to cry.

I did. I was just as pathetic as Demi. Thinking he'd love me. He was fucking liar. A cheater who played and played and played until he lost the game.

He lost me....

UNTIL NEXT TIME,
THE END.

This should be illegal

aнннн ι ĸnow y'all нaтe мe rιgнт aвoυт now 😂 вυт jυzι jυѕт coυldn'т нelp тнeмѕelveѕ вυт тo dιg ιnтo anoтнer нole oғ draмa.

тell мe ιғ anyтнιng ιn тнιѕ cнapтer dιdn'т мaĸe ѕenѕe вecaυѕe ι decιded тo мaĸe ѕoмe laѕт мιnυтe cнangeѕ тo тнe ploт and ι нad тo deleтe тнe тwo prevιoυѕ cнapтerѕ. alѕo, тнanĸ yoυ everyвody вecaυѕe we reacнed 5ĸ a ғew dayѕ ago 🙏

тнanĸѕ agaιn ғor yoυr readѕ,voтeѕ and coммenтѕ! ❤