Chapter sixty nine

Rating
|PG13+|mild profanity|

Rating|PG13+|mild profanity|

|LIL UZI VERT|

Gavin sauntered into the hospital in a dark brown suit. He looked charming and professional despite the fact he was far from it. I saw through his cunning smile.

"What did you do to him?!" Jasmine broke into screams, her cheeks becoming soaked and red all over again.

What does she mean by that?

I grabbed her by the shoulders, about to lose my little bit of sanity, "Why would Gavin be involved in Grey's death?" All of us became alarmed at what Jasmine had said.

My fist clenched as my arms twitched. He looked gleeful that my girlfriend here was suffering from her best friend's death.

"Im a drug dealer, stupid. The biggest in all of the country to be exact. I rest on a billion dollars. And I have so much power, I can tell a cop my duties and still get away with it."

Gavin and I were face to face, his warm breath puffing into mine. I narrowed my eyes at him, taking in his every move, preparing to throw a punch. But, I longed to do so much more than that. I wanted my hands around his neck and the life of him fading away. I wanted to pour a disease into his lungs to make him sicker--sicker than he already was.

Grey's mom fell onto the floor, breaking into heavy sobs. Jasmine's aunt stood there, lifeless, the color from her face no longer existent. But, all I saw was red. Red of rage. The desire to kill Gavin had never been stronger.

My fist slammed into Gavin's face, causing the jerk to collapse on the floor. I ignored the blood dripping down his face and kept punching. Punch 2. Punch 3. Im still angry. I still want you dead. 4. And 5. And 6. And-

Jasmine and Louise tugged me off of him from behind, "You fucking moron. Die in hell. Die. Die. Die the way Grey died!" I yelled until my voice was strained.

Gavin groaned while stumbling upwards. Doctors and nurses looked in concern.

"It was meant to kill you, Uzi. But, my people didn't do their job right and Grey over there had to suffer! Don't worry, I'll take care you.

It was meant to kill me.

And Grey had to suffer.

Because it was meant to kill me.

I tried to throw myself back at him but, Doctors held me back. They tugged me away as if I was the bad guy. Did they not hear what Gavin had said? Did they not know the real reason Grey was dead?

As Gavin held his bleeding face, he chuckled to himself. How dumb could a person get? He was laughing at the fact I beat his ass. He sauntered out, like the world was his.

Too infuriated to breath, I turned to Jasmine.
"He can't FUCKING leave, I NEED TO FINISH HI-"

"Um sir, I think it's best if you leave. We really don't want to get police involved in this matter." A nurse said in her squeaky clean voice.

I left, with Jasmine following behind me. Ms. Gwin and Louise planned to stay in the hospital for details.

The moment we entered my car, Jasmine had a breakdown. She was completely crumbled. They were soft cries. More vulnerable than I had ever seen her. Those cries just weren't her.

All I could do was hug her tight. Give her all the love I possibly could.

This might be your only chance to explain the truth to her.
Now. Or. Never.

"Listen, nothing but a kiss happened that night and since then--"

"It doesn't matter." Jasmine sniffled, pushing me off of her.

"She kissed me."

Silence.

Then she spoke, "I don't care. I hate my life too much right now to even care."

"Don't hate yourself Jassie." I looked at her. Her puffy eyes stared ahead.

Silence.

I sighed,"We need to tell the cops about Gavin."

Look at me Jasmine. Please. I'll do anything for even a glance.

"THE COPS ARE FUCKING USELESS, UZI. THEY'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM FOR YEARS! YOU DON'T THINK I'VE THOUGHT OF THAT? HE TRIED TO KILL YOU!" She had snapped on me on a matter of seconds.

He tried to kill me...

"I'm sorry that I'm just trying to be this helpful loving boyfriend."

I started the engine. I could feel her stares bore through me.

UNTIL NEXT TIME,
THE END.

This should be illegal

*ѕιpѕ тea* ι нave no ιdea wнaт тғ ι dιd and нow dιd all oғ тнιd нappen and ιм jυѕт...ι-

тнanĸѕ agaιn ғor ѕтayιng υpdaтed! cya ιn тнe neхт cнapтer! ❤