Chapter thirty nine

Rating
|PG13+|mild profanity|

Rating|PG13+|mild profanity|

|LIL UZI VERT|

I closed the door behind me. I glanced around my apartment, checking to see if I was dreaming or not. It was hard to believe all was real when I was with Jasmine. With her I just kept going up and up until, I passed the clouds, reached for the stars.

You can't keep her forever. --Demon

I laid my head on my pillow in a pathetic attempt to try to sleep. I never wanted to let her go, I wanted us to last forever. But, I knew that with the demons in my mind and the scars on my heart, I could never last forever with anyone.

The next morning, I woke to the sound of my phone buzzing off.

With a huff, I threw my phone on my dresser. I sat at the edge of my bed with my face buried in hands.

Stress had took over me. Stress was in my breaths. Stress was that bitter taste in my mouth and that wrenching feeling in my heart. I had to end the stress that seemed to make my body dysfunction.

I stood up, a thought came to mind. It was the crazy, risky kind of thought.  At the time, crazy and risky was my only way out.

A FEW DAYS LATER….

I knocked on his door. The golden doorbell reflected the frown on my face. Flinging open the door, Skyler greeted me with a warm smile.

Skyler was a chubby light skinned man with grassy green eyes. And a nearly bald head yet furry chin. The middle aged man was an old friend of my dad.

“Symere?” The old man squinted his eyes at me, “Last time I saw your weird ass was back when you was 17----when you was broke---now you is rich. Get your rich ass inside here.” I simply smiled before walking in.

“How you been?” We sat on his velvety red couch.

“Good.” A fake smile reached my lips.

“So whatcha come over here for?”

I leaned closer to Skyler, “Listen, im in trouble with my label and I need help leaking it out.” My voice was barely above a whisper. I wanted to make sure that no one else could hear me.

Skyler’s facial expression went from carefree to a look of awe. Something flashed in his eyes. He must have realize that my life wasnt as perfect as it seemed.

“You mean--you want to illegally leak your music?” He raised his eyebrows. In response, I shook my head.

“There are some rules in my contract that say if someone else gets ahold of my music and leak it out.--it’s legal cuz it ain't my fault. But, I can't give anyone my music to leak it out.”

Skyler stared at me quizzically, “So then how do you have someone else leak out your music when you can't give it to nobody?”

A smirk tugged on my lips. I rubbed my hands together in excitement. Vengeance was the number one thing on my mind. I wanted Craig and his people to suffer.

“What if you took some of my music and leaked it out to all my fans---and I was too busy making new music to even know.” I pointed my finger to his chest. My smile became devious.

“How?”

I pulled out my phone before wavering it in the air.

“Let’s just say I leave my phone on the table after a studio session and you, walk in and see a phone. You don't know who Lil Uzi Vert is---not until you go through my phone. You discover the shit i've been going through with my label and you being one for justice want to leak out some of my music.” I sat back, out of breath.

Skyler paused for a moment. He rubbed his hairy chin in thought. I impatiently watched his every slight move.

Say something.
Say something.
Say yes.
Say yes before I go crazy.
Or before I have a heart attack.

I was trying to hold back my jittery  nerves. Despite the chilly air outside, sweat began to form at the side of my head.

After a long wait, Skyler agreed to help me out. For a second I breathed out a sigh of relief. I thought that there was someone in the world who would help just to help. Someone who do anything for me. After all, I had known Skyler for a long time.

Maybe you're not so alone,Uzi. I thought to myself.

I was wrong.

“Only if you give me ten thousand dollars plus you’ll owe me a small favour in the future.”

Skyler was just like everybody else on the planet. Only doing things for a favour in return.

I guess I really am alone.

“Okay. Deal.”  I sighed.

UNTIL NEXT TIME,
THE END.

This Should be illegal

wιll υzι вe aвle тo вreaĸ ғree ғroм тнe conтrol oғ aтlanтιc recordѕ? or wιll тнιngѕ тaĸe a ploт тwιѕт? 🤔

alѕo qυιcĸ randoм qυeѕтιon, aм ι тнe only one wнo doeѕnт wanт тo go вacĸ тo ѕcнool? ι ĸιnda jυѕт wanna ѕpend мy dayѕ on waттpad and yoυтυвe lol.

тнanĸѕ agaιn ғor тнe readѕ, coммenтѕ and voтeѕ! ❤