Chapter forty one

Rating
|PG13+| mild profanity|

Rating|PG13+| mild profanity|

|JASMINE SANDERS|

“We need to talk.” Louise ignored my dad’s tears as he wiped them away.

She didn't have an ounce of empathy for the man who was clearly in shambles.

I rejected her bitterly, “Im being here for the father you never told me about.”

Brian didn't seem to hear that. He was blind and unable to take in the surroundings around him.

“Go ahead you two.” He muttered.

With a frown and a huff, I stepped out of the room. Leaving the bedroom door halfway open.

Louise crossed her arms, “You do realize I am never going to let you be with someone else?”

I rolled my eyes.

And you do realize I am with someone else?

You do realize you're looking pathetic trying to control my life because your rich husband left you?

“You do realize your breath smells like shit right?”

“Jasmine!” Her voice became high pitched.

“You are getting married to Gavin no matter you like it or not.  So whoever you are fucking on the side, im telling you to end it now!” She spat angrily but, I was angrier.

Did Louise really think of me some hoe? Some girl to just sleep around? I felt so disgusted that my own aunt would think so lowly of me.

My once steady thoughts had begun to swirl around in circles. All I could feel was rage. Pure blood boiling, eye blinding rage.

“I'm not just fucking him, he’s my boyfriend! Why can't you just see Gavin is a piece of nothingness?” I said, sounding much louder than I intended to.

“Jasmine if you dare to break up with Gavin--do you know how that will look? If you ever---ever break up with him I--,” She seemed at a lost for words, “I will disclaim you!” My eyes widened as I felt my blood go cold.

She doesnt love me.
I mean, I thought at least, she had a little bit of love for me.
But that’s not love.
That’s control.
I hate her.
I hate her.
I hate her.