Chapter Two- New Beginning

I woke up at 1 when he just went to bed, I didn't get much sleep because I was excited. I finished packing and called a taxi to come and take me to the airport. As I walked out the door with my luggage, I breathed in the fresh air thining I'll never see his face again, I finaly get a chance to escape after 5 years.

***

I arrived at the airport thanked my driver and payed the taxi fair. Well this is it and lets be honest I'm a bit excited. I checked in, got through security and was just waiting to board my plane.

"Flight 827 to Perth, Austarlia you may how board your plane" the PA system said.

Everyone around me started to pack up and head onto the plane. I grabbed my purse and carry-on bad then headed for the door. I waited for everyone to take their seats and then noticed that the seats at the back of the plane were free so I just took those, I really didn't care I just wanted to zone out and sleep not bothered by anyone. I pulled out my phone and put my music on shuffle 4 hours of me, food and nothing else this is probably the highlight of my year.

I woke up to someone speaking through a speaker, I guess were landing. Did I sleep through the whole flight? Oh well its 6:30, I have a whole day to spend with my mum to explore Perth. The plane jolted abit and I got a fright, I guess we've landed.

"We've now landed in the beautiful Perth, hope you had a safe flight, enjoy your time here" someone said as people were getting ready to exit the plane. Again I waited till everyone left and texted my mum that I've arrived and what gate I'll be coming out of. As I walked out I saw someone with short blonde hair and recongised her instantly. "MUM!" I yelled and starfted running towards her ans she started running towards me, we collided into anhug, oh how I've missed this.

"Its been so long" I heard my mum say

"Oh mum it has, I love you so much!"  I replied to her, by this time we were both crying.

"Well lets get your stuff and get going, shall we" my mum said while wiping her tears, she lead the way and got got my luggage.

"So you ready?" she asked. I sighed and thought to myself this is my new home, this is my new beginning then headed out the door. This is the day I put all my past behinde me and start fresh and new.