Chapter Thrity- Dirfting Apart?

I sat up in my bed my with my head against the head board thinking. Thinking about life. The past few have been a bore me and Tyde haven't really talked since the concert. I guess I understand he's been busy withs school and youtube and other stuff so yeah but we've kind of drifted apart a bit. I see him at school and stuff we share a smile every time we see each other maybe sometimes a kiss here and there but I'm getting kind of scared because we're drifting apart and we might just fall out of love like most people do. Maybe I should talk to him and just see where we stand and maybe patch things up with him but what if he says the we're breaking apart and doesn't want to date anymore and just be friends or stop talking all together. No Ally, stop thinking like that he's probably just busy with all his stuff. Thats what they all say.

Tydes POV-

I feel so gulity. I've been so busy with school and youtube, but everythings been settling down so I think I might talk to Ally, knowing her there is probably million of different things going through her mind. I'll talkher at school. I saw Ally by her locker getting her books out. It's time to make it up to her, so I walked over to her and wrapped my armws around her waist and kissed her cheek, Ally jolted a bit.

"Hey baby" I said into her ear, she relaxed

"Hello" she replied, shut her locker and turned around.

"I'm sorry, I haven't been talking to you" I said and then the bell went.

"Sorry I have to go to class" I carried-on and then kissed her goodbye.

***

Allys POV-

It's lunch time now and I'm going to sit down in my usual spot alone since Tyde isn't with me, but Tyde came up to me this morning and said he was sorry. Does this mean everythings alright? As I was finishing up eating, I went to put my rubbish in the bin and went to sit back down, there was a note on my books saying:

'Meet in our secret spot now- Tyde xoxo' I packed up all my stuff and went to our spot. OnceI got there I saw Tyde sitting down and when he saw me he stood up and hugged me.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked

"I just wanted to say sorry" he replied

"But you already have" I laughed

"No properly, I'm sorry Ally, I feel so gulity for not even texting you, I've just been so caught up in school and youtube that it's been hard to maintain a social life outside of it and now its all settling down now so I wanted to say sorry because I could feel us drifting apart and I would never wish for anything like that to happen" and before Tyde could say anyhing else I crashed his lips onto mine.

"Man I missed this" Tyde said once we parted and then he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you" he said into my ear

"I love you more" I replied

***

The bell went for school to be over so I went to the gate where me and Tyde usualy meet up and I saw him talking to a girl. Great!

"Hey Ally, this is Isla" Tyde said.

"Hello nice to meet you, Ally right?" Isla said

"Hi and yes it is Ally" I smiled .

"It was just inviting Isla to join us at the park , if thats alright" Tyde said

"Yeah thats fine" I replied, Tyde grabbed my hand and we started walking.

"Sorry to be rude" I started. Sorry not sorry.

"But I've never seen you round school" I said to Isla.