Chapter Six- Big Day Out.

~Side note: Its been four week since Ally has meet Tyde and their great friend~

I woke up to a text from Tyde saying,

(texting)

Tyde: Ready for our big day out?

Me: When today?

Tyde: Yeah of course!

Me: Oh my goodness, I just woke up! What time!?

Tyde: Just text me when your ready and I'll come down see you soon x

Wait hold up! Did Tyde just 'x' me? What? I just rubbed it off because I thought he was only being nice to me. I got up took a shower put my hair in the towel then put on a white floral crop top with babby high-waisted dasiy shorts with a brown cardigain and just chucked on my converse. I then appiled my normal make-up but curled my eyelashes this time and then headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Morning Ally, why are you up so early?" my mum asked when she saw me.

"Me and Tyde are going out today" I smiled.

"On a date?" my mum asked while making kissy faces.

"No I've just met him! Of course not we're exploring Peth remember"

"Oh yes I remember well have fun and be safe, if you get into trouble remember me or Steven are only just a call away" she said while going to join to Steven outside. I decided on some Greek yoghurt and some berries to go with the yoghurt for breakfast. Once I finished eating I rinsed my bowl and put it in the dishwasher then collected my purse essentials and texted Tyde that I was ready, while I was waiting for him. I just scrolled through twitter thinking if I should film a youtube video or not. While my dad was out getting drunk I use to make some youtube videos when I was bored.

*knock knock knock*

Tydes POV-

*knock knock knock* I knocked on her door feeling abit excited I wanted to get to know Ally better. A women answered must've been Allys's mum.

"Hi I'm Allys mum Catherine you must be Tyde, Ally told me about your day today, I'll just get her ALLY" her mym said when she opened the door. Ally came downstairs wearing a white floral crop top with baggy high-waisted dasiy shorts with a brown caridgain and her converse she looked beautiful plus her hair looked curled at the bottom and looked nice.

"Hi Tyde" she said to me making me stop starring.

"Oh hi Ally are you ready to go? " I asked.

"By Steven" she said hugging this man guessing that it might be her dad. Bye mum love you" she said.

"Bye love you too, have fun text me if you are staying out late and remember what I said before" her mum replied, before we headed out the door.

"Ready for our adventure?" I asked.

"Of course" she answered back smiling and we headed on our adventure.

***

Allys POV-

At first we went to Harbour Town to have a look. I brought some new sunglasses and some make-up and Tyde brought himself a new t-shirt and shoes, hes quite fashionable. It got around lunch time so we went to Hungry Jacks and ordered our food. We sat down and started talking.

"So why did you move to Perth?" Tyde asked.

"Well I haven't seen my mum in like 5 years and I saved up to come live with her in Perth" I lied.

"Oh what happned?" I sort of didn't get him until I realised.

"My mum and got divorced 5 years ago and I chose to stay in New Zealand because my life was there but I really missed my mum and my dad was okay with it"

"Aw thats so cute haha"

I blushed. WAIT! Did Tyde-Levi just call me CUTE! Maybe I am starting to like him.

***

After a big day out we decided the next time we would go somewhere fun, even though this was fun.

"Its still pretty early, do you want to go to my place maybe? and chill or watch a movie?" Tyde asked

"Sure why not, I'm exhausted anyways" I replied

"Okay follow me"

So we headed to Tydes house, it looked quite nice I'd say abit like mine but different..

"MUM I'M HOME!" Tyde yelled through the house.

"Do you wan- oh who's this?" Tydes mum asked smirking.

"Oh well, hi there Ally I'm Laurelle, Tydes mum"

"Hi, nice to meet you Mrs. Mellet" I replied

"Oh please call me Laurelle darl"

"If you don't mind mum but me and Ally are gonna watch a movie" Tyde interrupted.

"Sure do you want me to get you any food?" Laurellee asked.

"Ohyes please mum" Tyde answered, I laughed at him he looked so excited it was cute.

"So what movie?" Tyde asked me.

Tydes POV-

"So what movie?" I asked her.

"Ooh whats your selection?" she answered.

"Well... lets see we have Mean Girls, The Grudge, High School Muscial 1, 2 and 3, Lilo and Stich 2..."

"Oh my gosh LILO AND STICH 2 THATS MY FAVOURITE MOVIE!" sheoked so beautiful when she was excited, the way her eyes light up and how bright her smile is, wait. Why am I noticing this. I am starting to like her?

Allys POV-

So Tyde put on Lilo and Stitch 2 my favourite movie of all time! His mum came in and gave us some popcorn, we moved in closer so we could share the bowl. Tyde stretched and put his arm around me. The classic stretch arm tryna play it cool one. My eyes started to get drowsy, so I leaned my head on Tydes shoulder, cuddled into him and fell asleep I don't think he was complaining either.