Chapter Twelve- Sick.

~Side note: 4 weeks since dating Tyde~

I woke up thinking I really couldn't be bothered with everyones crap today. I decided to text Tyde. 

(texting) 

Me: I am staying home from school today so you don't need to come and pick me up xx

Tyde: Aw, whats wrong babe? xx

Me: Nothing, I just can't be btohered with everyones crap today xx

Tyde: Do you want me to join you? xx

Me: Yes, but only if you want to xx

Tyde: Its a beautiful day, we can go down to the beach xx

Me: Okay see you soon xx 

I went downstairs to get my normal breakfast and sat down to watch Pretty Little Liars. As I finished my breakfast there was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it. 

"Hi" Tyde said while kissing me and walking inside. 

"Welcome" I replied and going to the kitchen and rising my dish, then joining Tyde on the couch. 

"Do you want to go for a little shop before we go o the beach? I need a new bikini" I asked.

"Sure and we could get some lunch to" Tyde said. 

"Yes omg this could be a little date" 

"It could be, but I would do so mch better for our first date" 

"Oh would you?" 

"Yeah, of course only the best for my sugar tits" 

"Your too cute" I said while kissing him and getting up to get ready. 

"Where you going?" Tyde said. "Don't leave me" he puted. 

"I'm only going yo gt ready" I giggled before going upstairs to pick what to wear and do my make-up. First I did my normal make-up routine and then after about 20 minutes I called Tyde. 

"TYDE" I yelled. 

"YUP" he answered. 

"COME HERE PLEASE"  I yelled back. Moments later Tyde was at my bedroom door. 

"Help me pick an outfit please" I said. 

"Sure" Tyde replied looking through my clothes. 

"Lets see... um oh that dress with that cardigain yes?" Tyde said while smiling. 

"Yes your the best" I said going to get dressed. Tyde chose a white flowy dress with a grey cardigain and I just wore my snadals with it. I then did my natural hair looked curked at the bottom and I was ready to go. 

"Lets go" I said while walking downstairs I grabbed my key, phone and purse before heading out the door with Tyde following. 

Tydes POV-         

I grabbed Allys hand while we were walking to do some shopping then the beach. Ally looked down at our hands then up to me and smiled. Shes just so cute! We got to the mall and we found a bikini shop. Ally saw two bikinis one covered in minions and the othere covered in daisys as soon as she saw them her eyes widened, I knew she was gonna get them. I got some new swimming bottoms too. By this time it was lunch time, we went to a cafe across the street from the beach o we didn't have to walk along way faterwards. 

"May I help you?" a girl said while we were looking through our menus. Ally put her menu down adn was about to speak when she got interrupted from the girl taking our order. 

Fallen // Tyde-Levi FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara