Chapter Twenty-Eight- Another Girls Day Out.

Wow I haven't had a day like this in a long time. I kinda missed it, yeah I mean we've only had one girly day but it would be nice to have them more often. I jumped out of bed and headed to the shower, I turned the water on and made it warm. I un-dressed myself while waiting for the water to warm up. Moments later I hopped into the shower washed my hair and body and then jumped out. I dryed myself and put on my dressing gown and put my hair in the towel and headed downstairs to get some breakfast. I got myself a bowl, put yoghurt and berries in it and then went to watch tv and eat it. While I was eating my breakfast I heard someone come downstairs. It was Tyde.

"Morning babe" I said

"Morning" he yawned and then came and sat down with me.

"Do you want me to get you some breakfast?" I asked Tyde

"Neh, I'll get it myself" he smiled, I smiled back and then Tyde got u to get himself some breakfast, I finshed mine and then rinsed the bowl out and put it in my room to get ready. Since my hair was dry I took it out of the towel and let it flow free, I looked through my clothes and found this cute white flowly dress, so I decided to put it on it had a zip at the back which was hard to get sometimes.

"Need some help?" I heard Tyde say, I turned around and I saw him leaning againest the door frame.

"Yes please" I smiled, Tyde came over to me and grabbed the zip, I felt his cold fingers touch my back and I shivered.

"Sorry my hands are cold" Tyde said and finsihed sipping up my dress.

"Thats alright" I replied and turned around to face him.

"You look beatiful" Tyde smiled while tucking a peice of my hair behind my ear. I felt our heads moving closer and Tyde put his forehead to mine

"Thanks" I quietly spoke and then Tyde grabbed my face and our lips connected, moving in sink with each other, butterflies started moving about in my stomach the sparks I felt on our very first kiss were still there, our lips parted and Tyde put his thumb on my bottom lip.

"I love you" Tyde whispered since we were still close

"I love you too" I replied and kissed hsi nose. We both parted from each other and Tyde went to lie on my bed and I tried to decide what to do with my hair.

"What should I do with my hair?" I asked Tyde

"You should just keep it natural, it looks nice, I like it like that" Tyde answered. I smiled and left it natural, I then moved on to my make-up, I just did my normal natural make-up look with winged eye-liner and mascara. Once I was finished and satisfied with my loook, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs ith Tyde. I went to get my mum while Tyde sat on the couch with Steven.

"Hey mum I'm ready to leave" I said while popping my head outside

"Okay I'll be there in a second" my mum replied, she finished watering her plants and then came inside

"Lets go hun, bye guys" my mum said and kissed Steven.

"Bye guys" I said and kissed Tyde and then we headed to the central town where all the shops are.

***

After about 15-20 minutes of being in the car we arrived at the town central, we found a park and then headed to the massage place first.

"Hello, how may I help you?" the lady at the front desk asked

"Hi, me and my mum here would like to make and appointment for now if that is possible" I answered

"We have one person free at the moment once somebody else is free I'll get them on to you, which one of you two is going first?" she replied

"You can go first mum" I said, my mum smiled and then followed the lady to a room and I went to sit down in the waiting area and read some magazines.