Chapter Sixteen- Playlist Live Day 1.

"HONEY WAKE UP!" my mum said while turning on my light.

"Urgh, what time is it?" I groaned.

"Its 5am, now hurry up, your going to Playlist Live". Oh now I remember. Today is the day I get to go to Playlist, its been a dream of mine since I started youtube, si I'm glad I get to fulfll it and especially beacuse Tydes gonna be with me. I got up out of bed still slightly half asleep and went to get some breakfast, I got my usual but put some musli bits in it. Got to dtay healthy. I then went into the lounge and watched Pretty Little Liars while eating my breakfast. Once I finished my breakfast I rinsed my bowl and put it in the dishwasher, then went upstairs to get ready. Since I was going to be on a plane for 23 hours ad 23 minutes I decided just to wear black tights and my top that says 'I CAN TWERK!' I really couldn't be bothered. I put my hair in a bun and decided to put no make-up on untik we were about to land. It was a round 5:30am when I was ready and had everything done, plus I packed the night beofre which made it easier. I got my vlogging camerea, suit-case and carry-on bag then headed to the car, to start my adventure to Playlist Live.

"Hello everyone" I said to my vlogging camera. "I am in the car right now on my way to the airport and I am so excited because as you all know I am going to Playlist Live aahh! I've wanted to go to Playlist since I started youtube, so this is diffently something I'll never forget and it'll be even more better if I see some of you guys around". with that I eneded that part of the vlog and my mum drove me to the airport.

***

"Ahh so I've just arrived at the airport and the excitment just keeps bubbling around in my stomache. TROYE!" I say to my vlogging camerea. "Say hi Troye" I carried on while hugging him.

"Hi" Trye said into my camera.

"Wheres Tyde?" I asked while turning off my camera.

"Going to the bathroom, excitment pee" Troye replied, I gigled at Troyes reply. Moments later I felt two arms snake around my waist from behind, I turned around to see Tydes face close to mine, I reached up and peaked him in the nose.

"Are you excited babe?" Tyde asked.

"Way too excited" I laughed.

"Well thats good then and we're sitting next to each other on the plane" Tyde said.

"Yay!" I squeeled.

***

We checked in and got past security and were just waiting to board the plane.

"Flight 289 to Florida, you may now board your plane" the PA system said. We all boarded our plane inculding Nicole who came a couple minutes late. Once we were in the air I decided to vlog abit.

"So we're on the plane now" I said to my camerea.

"Hi" Tyde said to the camera.

"Me and Tyde are sitting together and Troye and Nicloe are aomewhere around there" I said while showing my camera to where they're sitting, they both saw and waved.

"Well I'm abit tired" I yawned. "So I think I'm going yo go for a little nap, so I shall see you all in Florida yaaay" I carried on while shutting off my camera. A couple minutes later, I fell asleep on Tyde with his arm around me.

***

We've arrived now in Florida, I still can't believe that I'm living a dream, this is really amazing. We were greeted by lots of screaming fans, Nicole and Troye nearly got mobbed. Some poeple noticed me and Tyde and asked for some photos and stuff, then we went to our hotel.

Tydes POV-     

We just left the airport and a now making our way to our hotel. It was quite scary seeing Troye and Nicole nearly getting mobbed by fans. I saw Ally looking out the window, her eyes with awe, I looked at her hand lying there and grabbed it, she looked down at our hands then looked up at me our eyes meet and then she crashed her lips into mine. Both our hands interwined. We kissed for 30 seconds until I heard someone cough and we stopped.