Chapter Twenty-Six- Finally Free.

I flutted my eyes open and streached a bit to fully wake up. I went downstairs and into the kitchen it was around 8 o'clock in the morning, so I doubt that anyone was up. I got out a bowl and had my normal yoghurt, berried and musli and then I went back up to my room grabbed my lap-top and went back downstairs. I decided to try and hook-up my lap-top to the tv. Once I finally got it sorted I went on youtube and watched Summer Break, I was on season 2, episode 8. I finished my breakfast the same time I had finsihed episode 8. I put the dirty bowl in the dishwasher and watched more episodes of Summer Break. I just finished watching epsiode 15 when I thought I better get ready. I dragged myself upstairs and looked through my clothes, I decided to wear a top that sayd 'I'm A Lot Cooler On The Internet' and sort of turqouise light blue shorts and to accesorise I wore my white converse, my sungalsess and the necklace Tyde got me. I moved on to my hair, I thought I wold style it up a bit and curl my hair and to go on top of my head I just wore a beanie that says 'DOPE' on it and for my make-up I just went for my natural make-up look. I put my lap-top away, grabbed my USB stick that has the evidence about my dad and since still nobody was awake yet I left a note on the bench saying: 'Gone out for a bit with Tyde be back before dark love you xx -Ally' yes I know I lied but you can tell a little white lie every now and then. I started walking to the court place, I stopped off at starbucks and got a drink to help me on my way. You could say I was addicted but then again you could say that your just crazy. I finally arrived at the court place, threw my finished starbucks cup in the bin which to my surprise only lasted at least half way on my trip and then walked inside. I saw the lady at the front desk and walked up to her, she noticed me and looked up.

"Hello, how may I help you?" she asked

"Hi, do you know if Judge Johnson is free?" I answered. The lady looked at her computer.

"Shes busy at the moment, do you want me to give her a message?" she asked

"Yes please, could you give her this once shes free and tell her to ring Ally once shes finsihed watching it" I said and handed her the USB stick.

"No probem" she replied

"Thank you bye" I said and walked away I heard her yell bye as I was walking away. On my way back home I decided to mkae a quick drop off at The Cafe and grab myself some lunch and go have it down at the beach, I'm actually going to be free because once hes goes to jail he can't get out. I was lineing up at the cafe when I saw a filmilar face in the line.

"Tyde?" I said

"Ally! Hey what you doing?" he replied and came over to me and hugged me.

"I was getting some lunch and then going down to the beach to eat it" I laughed

"Do you mind if I join you?" Tyde winked

"Of course not" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Hi can I please get nachos, fish and chips and a club sandwhich oh and one box of strawberries covered in chocolate" I asked the cashier man.

"Sure" the man said. Hey it was Dash.

"Dash" Tyde said

"Wassup dude" he replied "That'll come to $25.60" Dash said to me. I paid for our food before Tyde could.

"Heres your number go wait over ther for it" Dash said. We took our seats and waited for our food.

"Number 31" Dash called out

"Thast us" I said and went to get our food from Dash, I went to grab it but Dash pulled it away

"What?" I asked

"Have a good day" he smiled and then handed me the food.

"Thanks you too" I said and me and Tyde both smiled and waved as we walked out of the cafe and to the beach. We arrived at the beach and I saw a cute little spot with a bench and pointed at it

"How bout over there?" I said while still pointing

"Its perfect" Tyde replied and put his arm around me. I put all the food on the table and grabbed everything out and set it out. We both started eating.

"You know about the evidence thing about my dad?" I asked Tyde, Tyde thught for a bit and then nodded. "Well I put it on a USB stick and gave it to ht eoffice lady to give to Judge Johnson because she was busy and I'm waiting for her to call me and talk to me about it" I said 

"Right, so he'll be going to jail?" Tyde asked

"Hopefully" I replied, Tyde agreeded with me, I like how he hasn't had this experince with getting abused and stuff but he still understnds me. We finished eating and then I realised I still had the chocolate covered strawberries.

"Tyde we still have these" I said showing him them

"I'm too full to eat them" Tyde replied while rubbing his stomach \

"Should we save them for later?" I asked. Tyde nodded and we headed back to my place.

***

We got to my house and I put the chocolate covered strawberries in the fridge.

"Do you want to go see a movie?" Tyde asked

"When?" I answered

"Whenever" Tyde smiled

*RING RING*

"Hello" I answered

"Hello, is Ally Lindsay there?" the person on the other line asked

"Speaking" I replied

"Oh hi, its Judge Johnson" Judge Johnson said

"Hello" I replied

"I just finished watching your video on the USB stick that Joliene gave me and I called to ask if going to court tomorrow is okay for you?" she asked

"I'll ask everyone" I said, "MUM STEVEN" I yelled, they came out of the kitchen, "Is going to court tomorrow fine?" I asked, they had a confused look on their face, "Oh, I'll explain later" I carried-on, they both thought and then nodded.

"Yup, tomorrow great" I said in to the phone

"Okay see you tomorroe then" Judge Johnson replied

"Okay bye" I said, Judge Johnson said bye too and then we both hung up.

***

"DINNER KIDS" Steven yelled, me and Tyde both ran downstairs. Ooh it smells nice, we were having homemade burgers and to make it better Tyde was staying for dinner.

"So why are we going to court tomorrow?" my mum asked

"Well you know how I got you to stop the car the other day and go back to the court place well I told the judge that I had evidence and she looked at it so were going to court tomorrow and Adam is probably going to jail" I answered

"So we'll be finally free?" my mum asked, hope in her eyes

"Yes, finally free" I smiled.