Chapter Seventeen- Playlist Live Day 2.

Tydes POV-

I woke up Ally still in my arms, I looked at her for a bit watching as she calmly brathed in and out and every so often twitching, then watched as I moved to get up Ally pulling me in closer. She is literally so beautiful. I quietly got up out of bed trying not to wake her and got ready. I had a quick shower got drssed and then went out to get Ally and I some breakfast. There was a breakfast place down the road, so I went there. After looking at the menu I decided what to get.

"hey what would you like to order" the cashier lady said.

"hi can I please get um some panckaes and a club sandwhich" i replied, "Oh ans could I get that for take-away?" I asked.

"Sure can, heres your number just go wait over there for me thanks" the lady replied. (10 minutes later)

"Number 31" the lady yelled.

"Thats me" I said while getting up to grab my food.

"Have a nice day" the lady said while giving my food to me.

"Thanks, you too" I said and then made my way back to the hotel. It was only a 5 minute walk and beofre you know it I was back at the hotel again. I opened the door quietly so I didn't wake Aly, to my surprise she was just waking up.

"Morning princess" I said as I walked in.

"Morning" she replied.

"I went out and got us some breakfast" I said while sitting next to her on the bed.

"Ooh really, what did you get?"

"I got you panckaes" I said while kissing her forehead and giving them to her, she smiled.

"Aw thanks, your the best" Ally said while grabbing them. We finished our breakfast and while I cleaned up, Ally went to go get ready. It's going yo be our anniversary soon, by soon I mean tomorrow! I have no idea, what to get her though, so today we're going to go shopping.

Allys POV-   

Tyde just brought me some breakfast, what a great boyfriend, like seriously Ally you need to pick up your game. It's our anniversary tomorrow! I have no idea what to get him. What do you get a guy for an anniversary. I mean I know it'll be our 1 month anniversary, but it still counts.

"Ally" Tyde said.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Do you wanna go shopping today?" he asked.

"Sure" I said and grabbed my bag and phone, then headed off to do some more shopping. Maybe while we go shopping. I'll find something for him.

"Do you know where your going?" I asked.

"Yes, don't dubt me" Tyde replied. I put my hands up and laughed then followed him. About 5 minutes later we got there. At first we looked around a few shops and then I saw this cute little jewerly shop and dragged Tyde over with me.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Dragging you into this shop" I replied wiht a smile and started to have a look around. My eye caught a beautiful necklace with a heart on it and it had a little heart inside made out of diamonds.

Tydes POV-         

I was looking around this jewery shop that Ally dragged me into, to see if I could buy Ally anything while were here, I was also watching Ally carefully to see if something caught her eye and something did. So I went over to her.

"Ooh thats nice" I said.

"Yeah it is, isn't it. I wonder how much it costs" Ally replied. Ally checked the price tag and then put it down.