New |1

LOCATION: Seoul University

TIME: 7:30 AM

DAY: Thursday

.................................

Author pov

"Seriously? Again? Her again? How can you let her get away again! This is the 7th time this week and you still haven't catched that piece of shit!" the detective shouted at the police officers.

The polices' voice could be heard throughout the school as they examined the crime scene.

Another murder happened and it was close to the school.

In front of the school to be exact.

Some decided to check it out, interested by the crime scene, but some didn't give one single shit and went straight to school. 

"She hides really fast." Jimin commented once hearing the conversation of the police officers talking in front of their school.

Jungkook grinned, deciding it'll be good to tease his hyung. I mean, why not? It'll be a good laugh.

"Yeah. Faster than you do." Jungkook said earning a punch from jimin.

Jimin scoffed, not pleased by the younger's action.

"Shut up...." Jimin said to the younger, glaring at him playfully.

Jungkook just responded with a teasing laugh annoying Jimin even more.

"Can you guys stop? we're already late for school. I don't even know why we're here like a fucking murder happened and they still made us go to school. Like who the fuck does that-" Yoongi ranted clearly pissed by the fact that their school was being ignorant about the fact that someone died.

Jimin sighed, muttering a sorry to him.

"Fine! Fine! We already stopped anyways...." Jimin said putting his hands up in a surrendering manner.

Yoongi scoffed, shaking his head, not amused by their silliness.

"Can you guys just fucking shut up and walk..." Yoongi said as he fixed his back, just walking straight and keeping his eyes straight on school.

Jimin just continued to pout walking to school with Jungkook laughing at him. "Your fault Jungkook.....your fault" Jimin muttered, glaring at Jungkook.

They finally entered the school, avoiding the sea of students who wants to see the crime scene.

Once reaching their lockers, they immediately got everything they needed. Saying quick goodbyes to each other, they run to their rooms.

..........

LOCATION: Seoul University

(Floor 2) Hallway

TIME: 7:50 AM

DAY: Thursday

..........

Jungkook POV:

'I honestly hate school so much....' I thought, fake smiling to the girls saying awful and disgusting things about me.

The girls were just.....

They couldn't keep their fantasies to their self.

Like- I don't need to hear you say "choke me daddy" Like let me tell you about a guy named "Jesus"