Lie |2

.............................

LOCATION: Seoul University

(Floor 2) hallway

TIME: 9:30 AM

(After class)

DAY: Thursday

.................................

Y/N POV:

I went out of the classroom with a huff. My teacher was just like what I expected. Favouritism. The teacher obviously liked this one girl, who hated her and decided it'll be fun to just tell on me..... For... I don't know, existing? I was doing nothing and the teacher decided to scold me!

As I continued walking I heard someone called my name. I turned around to find Jimin smiling at me.

"Y/N!!! You're eating with us right???" Jimin asked.

Wait- what?

When did I say that?

Fuck- I feel bad. Just say yes.

I nodded hesitantly, forcing a smile. "Y-yeah"

"Let's go then!" Jimin smiled, dragging me to the cafeteria.

I could hear the whispers of the girls that were also sending death glares to my way.

I mean- at least try to fucking hide it! 'Are they his girlfriend or something?' I thought, since they were being so possessive over him.

"Y/N?" Jimin said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Y-yeah?"

"Do you know anyone here? Like did you already met someone?" Jimin asked me, still dragging me to the cafeteria.

I pursed my lips, not sure what to answer. "Kinda....." I said, thinking about the boy I bumped into earlier.

"What do you mean 'kinda'?" Jimin asked me, chuckling.

"I bumped into someone earlier.... But he said he was already late and ran off."

Jimin chuckled. "You know what, I know someone who would do that-" Jimin said, but got cut off by someone calling his name.

"JIMIN!!!!!!!!!"

"Taehyung? why aren't you eating yet?" Jimin asked the boy who was looking at me.

"I was looking for you..... I skipped class earlier, by the way who is this?" Taehyung asked him smiling at me.

"I'm Y/N..."

"I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you!" Taehyung said hugging me.

I hesitantly hugged him back, dropping my things in the process.

Jimin saw the obvious discomfort on my face and decided to help me.

"Y-yah! You're scaring her! Don't be too clingy!" Jimin said pulling him away from me.

"It's fine...." I said picking up the things I dropped.

The Taehyung guy seem to notice this and decided to help.

"Let me help you..." Taehyung said, crouching down to help me.

I quickly picked up my stuff, not wanting to look stupid in front of them.

"Y-Y/N?" Taehyung said standing up.

I looked up from the ground "Yeah?"

"Why is this with you? Isn't this a killer's card? It even has a signature...." Taehyung asked, holding up a card.

'Shit, think.... think.' I thought, trying to think of an excuse.

I pursed my lips, before talking bullshit.

"Oh- i found that in the alleyway before school... I-I was going to give it to the police officers, but they seemed busy earlier so I decided to just wait after school." I smiled, hoping they would believe the lie.

Taehyung smiled, believing the lie..... I think. "Oh- okay! I thought you were Card for a second there!" Taehyung said letting out a sigh of relief.

I laughed, trying not to sound awkward. "Why would I be Card?" I laughed, lightly hitting Jimin beside me.

Jimin laughed too. "Yeah, Taehyung your thinking too much!!!!!!" Jimin said patting Taehyung's back.

Yeah Taehyung you're thinking too MUCH! too damn much.

Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah, your right!, i'll just get something... Don't wait up!" Taehyung said running to the lockers.

Jimin smiled, waving goodbye to his friend.

"Let's go?"

"Y-yeah"

*************

Meanwhile.......

Taehyung POV:

"Y/N..... I know damn well you're lying"

...................

LOCATION: not found

TIME: not found

DAY: Wednesday

....................

????? pov:

"Did you find her?"

"Unfortunately sir, I was unable to find her house..... But I did find information about her school..." The assistant said.

"Really?"

"She studies at Seoul university." The assistant said.

"Find more information..." I said to him shooing him away.

The assistant bowed, walking out of the room.

"I'll find you..."

.................................

CARD

CHAPTER TWO

11/31/2018

.................................