New found information | 40

"What were you doing?" Jihye smiled at her daughter, sitting beside her at the bed.

"n-nothing" Y/n stuttered, suddenly feeling intimidated by the sweet smile her mother was giving her.

"Really?"

"y-yeah, really!" Y/n forced a smile.

"Then what's with the knife?" Her mother maintained a smile, somehow freaking out Y/n more than a glare she gave her earlier when she saw her in a cage.

"u-um—" 

Jihye harshly grabbed the knife out of Y/n's hand, still smiling at her sweetly. As if that wasn't enough, she giggled. SHE FUCKING GIGGLED. and for a cherry on top, she 'booped' her nose. "Bye sweetie~" Her mother smiled leaving the room.

Y/n stared at her mother leaving the room, a dumbfounded look on her face. "w-what the fuck just happened?"

***************

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taehyung shouted, running to Yoongi's room, breaking the dark atmosphere.

"What?" Namjoon asked in a monotone.

"Someone kidnapped Y/n..."

................

.............

....................

...................

......................

"WHAT!!!!!!!" They all shouted in unison.

"By who?" Namjoon asked, standing up from his seat.

"I-I don't know....I panicked, I hang up on her"

"WHY WOULD YOU HANG UP!"

"I PANICKED, OKAY!!"

Namjoon sighed. "j-just give me your phone"

Taehyung nodded, throwing her phone to Namjoon.

.........

............

............

..........

"s-she's not answering" Namjoon began panicking.

Namjoon's panicking made the others panic. 

And with that, Screams could be heard around the bangtan household.

"g-guys calm down. We'll find Y/n— JIMIN GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Namjoon shouted, trying to stop Jimin from going to the two guys they held as hostage 

"Jungkook- stop Jimin..please" 

Jungkook ignored Namjoon's request, following Jimin to the room.

"Yoongi can you sto— seriously Yoongi? You're following them—" He sighed. "w-why are you guys like this..." Namjoon huffed, facepalming at his friends' decisions.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Namjoon followed his group inside the room.

*************

"Wow, Y/n. You're so tough!" Y/n said, her tone dripping with sarcasm. 

She continued banging her head on the wall, groaning both in pain and sadness. Lazily walking to where she threw her phone. She groaned again. "Why did I fucking throw my phone there! I could've just fucking placed it in my fucking pocket— j-just—" Y/n groaned, falling to the floor, in the process knocking off some carts causing for some papers to fall at her.

"I can't believe this shit— wait, isn't that the paper I was reading earlier?" Y/n said, grabbing the paper in her hands.

"Why is Jin's name here?" Y/n looked at the paper in confusion. "Are the other members here?"

 Y/n started looking through the file of papers, almost immediately she found the other members. 

Taking one of the papers, she read it. A confused look evident on her face.

"What the fu—"

**************

"Speak, bitch" Jimin punched the guy, repeatedly asking the question to the guy who look like he was going to shit his pants by how scared he is.

"I-I don't know man!" The guy sobbed.

"BULLSHIT!" Jimin shouted, now kicking the guy in the stomach.

"calm down, Jimin"  Jin whispered, rubbing Jimin's back, trying to calm his fuming friend.

"How the fuck can I calm down!!!!!!!!!!!" Jimin shouted, glaring at the trembling guy infront of him.

"I promise you! I don't know anything!"

"How the fuck are we going to believe that! You tried kidnapping us earlier!" Hoseok shouted at the guy in front of him.

"I don't know man!"

"This is not going to work, wake up the other dude" Namjoon sighed, shoving Jungkook to the other guy who was still passed out.

Jungkook glared at Namjoon, but still did his job with smile. Punching the guy awake, he backed up.

"w-what— who are you guys! let me go!!" The guy shouted, struggling in his seat. 

"The fu— YOU TRIED KIDNAPPING US EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hoseok, inhaled. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT KNOW US!!!!!!"

Jimin snickered. "cAlM dOwN jImIn" He mocked.

Jin sighed, shoving Hoseok and Jimin so he could talk to the guy. "Listen, we just need you to tell us who send you." He smiled. "If you do, we won't hurt you"

"o-okay—" The guy suddenly stopped talking and made his chair fall down in the process making his head hit the wall.

Jin, who was the closest to the guy, tried helping him up, but stopped mid-way when he heard the other guy fall down too.

"The fuck is wrong with— hey! stop that!" 

The other members looked at them confused. 

"Fucking stop them! They're trying to kill themselves!!" Namjoon shouted, trying to hold up the guy's head.

"Why? That's what I want them to do!" Jimin whined, not moving in his seat.

"JIMIN!"

"fine— oh no! he's dead!" Jimin said in a monotone, making over dramatic hand gestures as he walked towards the obviously dead guy.

Namjoon sighed, walking over to Jimin, but stopped when he realised that the other guy would try to kill himself too.

The guy smirked, using whatever was left in his body to break out of the ropes.

Tackling Namjoon, he grabbed the gun he was holding and point in his head.

"We're not real"  The guy said then shot himself.

......................

CARD

CHAPTER FORTY

5/31/2019

...................