Separated once more| 28

**********

LOCATION: ????

TIME: 9:27 AM

*************

"Holy shit hoseok, why the fuck did you do that-" Hoseok shushed Yoongi, walking to the source of the voice.

Sucking up his breath, he held his gun up as he walked. "Shit-" Hoseok almost shouted when a person jumped infront of him. He was about to shoot but the person beat him to it giving him a punch. "Wait- Hoseok????"

"wha- Y/n!!!!!!" Ignoring his bleeding lips, Hoseok quickly went and hugged Y/n. 

"Hoseok?!? Are you okay??? don't kill the person, they might be usef- Y/N!!!!!!!!!" Jin quickly hugged y/n, taking her out of Hoseok's grasp.

"what are you guys doing here?....d-did you also get kidnapped?" Y/n asked, backing out of the hug.

"I-I think-? after we got seperated I didn't know what to do- I thought you were hurt- were you hurt? i'm so sorry- I shouldn't have left you alone-" Y/n cut him off.

"It's okay Jin. I'm fine." Y/n smiled reassuringly. "How about you Hoseok? Are the other guys also here?"

Hoseok nodded. "Remember the guys we fought with?"

"You mean TH and JH?"

"Yeah, they got angry because we beat them" 

"They did this just because of that?!??!"  Y/n exclaimed, shaking her head in disbelief.

"No- we were going to meet up with them.....but we got attacked on the way...."

*****************

FLASHBACK

"FUCKING CALM DOWN JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!"  Namjoon shouted since he was the one driving.

Jungkook has been throwing a tantrum inside the car since  he got a call. He was so pissed about what Jihoon said. The others didn't know what because Jungkook refused to share it and just decided to glare at them in response.

"I AM CALM...." Jungkook huffed, obviously stressed.

Hoseok scoffed. "HOW ARE YOU CALM!!!! YOU'RE LITERALLY SCREAMING OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!!! AND IT'S CREEPING ME OUT!!!!" Hoseok shouted, glaring at Jungkook.

"Guys...c-calm down" Taehyung whispered, more to himself than the others since no one fucking heard it.

Yoongi just looked at the two, trying to contain his annoyance since joining in will just make things worse.

"CAN YOU GUYS FUCKING STOP!!!!" Jimin shouted, fuming with anger. "Y/n is in fucking danger and you guys are fucking doing this shit! grow up!" (ps. BTS said that Jimin is scariest one when angry, so....yeah)

"S-sorry hyung- " 

*BANG*

Jungkook got cut off by a gunshot.

"What the-"

Someone fired a gun at their tires, Namjoon cursed as he tried controlling the car while the others grabbed a gun, shooting back at the car behind them.

"Shit!" 

Their car crashed.

FLASHBACK END

*******************

"That's the only thing I could remember before I blacked out."

"Well- you're situation was worse then...I just got knocked out then boom- I woke up in a glass ball"