Finally meeting | 29

(just wanted to put a picture of Taehyung because I miss wings era)

**********

LOCATION: ????

TIME: 9:40 AM

*************

They saw the guy pulling the trigger when he saw Jimin running towards him.

...

...

...

..

..

..

..

..

..

"Y/n?"

"Hey....what happened here?' Y/n said, looking at the guy she shot. "Are you oka-" Y/n got cut off by Jungkook and Jimin hugging her.

"Holy shit, I don't even know how you got here...but thank you.." Jimin whispered as he hugged y/n.

"Hey namjoon? What happened??" Y/n asked, still getting hugged by the two.

"We were looking for Jin hyung, but got attacked by this person on the way..." Namjoon huffed, glaring at the person.

"Oh- I was with them before....but they left..." Y/n frowned.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, confused. "They left you alone?"

Y/n shrugged. "I'm not sure, they suddenly disappeared while I was checking something out" She sighed. "I think they tried coming back here, you know- to find you guys" 

"Then where are they?" Jimin asked.

"I think they took the wrong way since.....I didn't run into them" Y/n sighed, sitting onto the dead  body she just killed.

"Should we go-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Someone screamed, shocking the four.

....

..

..

...

..

...

..

..

..

..

"Was that Hoseok?"

***********

Hyung line pov.(withoutrm)

"HOLY SHIT HOSEOK! ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS!" Yoongi shouted, trying to bring Hoseok up from the hole.

"HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT THERE'S A FUCKING HOLE INSIDE A TUNNEL!!! A TUNNEL YOONGI! A FUCKING TUNNEL!" Hoseok shouted, grabbing both Jin and Yoongi's arm as he tried not looking down.