Misunderstanding | 35

"Touch him again and you'll lose your fucking head" Jimin scowled at the hooded figure who was holding Jungkook.

If looks could kill, the guy would be dead by now. The five members were literally thinking of ways to kill him brutally, but one member wasn't only thinking of it. He wanted to do it. 

That person was Jimin. He was violently shaking in his seat as he tried calming himself. Unfortunately his attempt of calming himself failed and was now unconsciously raising his hand to choke the guy.

Before he could do it, the guy was knocked down.

"Fuck.You" Yoongi said, choking the guy in the ground as he began begging for his life, trying his best to talk while a pair of hand was placed around his neck.

"Just knock him down, Yoongi. Don't kill him" Jin said, trying to pull Yoongi off the guy.

Yoongi sighed, hesitantly knocking the guy to sleep. "This guy seems weak. How did you guys get caught by this??"

"He threatened to hurt Jungkook. We haven't fought for a long time.....so we weren't that aware of our surroundings" Taehyung said, sighing in disappointment of himself not being good enough.

"I-It's fine, let's just go. I'm pretty sure this is connected to the guys the kidnapped us before." Yoongi sighed, standing up from the ground, dusting off the imaginary dust on his pants.

The others nodded standing up from their seat. Jin went to Jungkook to see if his injuries were serious. Fortunately the guy didn't hit him that hard. 

Jimin smirked seeing the guy unconscious."Wonder what you look if you lose your head" Jimin muttered, using his foot to examine the guy's head.

Namjoon sighed when he heard what he said. "Too far Jimin. Too far"

"I don't really care" Jimin gave him a smile which made Namjoon shiver.

"Y-yeah, just....don't do it for real..." Namjoon gave him a hesitant smile, patting his head.

Jimin shook his head, bringing out the knife he stole from Yoongi.

"Jimin......don't"

..................

Hoseok decided it'll best to get off the car to look out for his members. Yoongi told them to move, but they still weren't doing anything. Yoongi himself wasn't moving and was trying to comfort Taehyung, saying it wasn't his fault. Jin was busy tending to Jungkook wounds and Namjoon was trying to stop Jimin from cutting guy's head off.

So in short, Hoseok was the only one who wasn't doing anything. So he decided to just be the look out.

"Hoseok?" Jin called him. 

"Yeah?" Hoseok said, approaching the older.

"Do you have any- BEHIND YOU!" Before Hoseok could turn around, he was hit in the head instantly knocking him down.

Fortunately, Jimin, who was playing with a knife before, noticed this. Still stressed from what happened earlier, he unconsciously threw the knife into the guy's eye. Jimin's eyes' widen when he saw where it went. Jimin whistled trying to play it off as he turned to Namjoon. *whistling sounds* Jimin gave Namjoon a nervous smile. "Oops?"

Namjoon blinked, now processing what happened in front of his eyes, The screaming of the guy Jimin just blinded making him shiver. "Y-yeah, T-that works.....w-we should go now. Maybe bring the guy too. Milk some information and things like that"

Jin nodded, Grabbing the knife that was beside the crying man on the ground. Jin almost vomited, but still did his job."Oh my god, will he live?" Jin moved away from the guy, giving the bloody knife to Yoongi who was still sitting beside Taehyung.

"Yeah, it barely touched his eye, but it was enough to make him blood" Namjoon scoffed when the guy screamed at him when he said "barely"

"Just shut him up. We're lucky he still hasn't attracted that much- YOONGI!" Namjoon gasped when he saw Yoongi stabbing the guy in the leg then knocking him out.

"Wha-what! I said shut him up! Not fucking stab him! Gosh. What is wrong with you and Jimin to day???" 

Yoongi ignored him and pushed the unconscious body to Jungkook. "Yeah, yeah. Let's just go. We have three bodies to carry. I'm not carrying no one since we all know i'm small as fuck. Now let's go" Yoongi smiled at them and began walking.

"I'll carry the blind guy" Jungkook said.

Jin nodded. "I'll carry the other one."

"I'll carry Hoseok then" Taehyung said.

Bts then began walking back to their house. Not wanting to give Y/n any trouble.

(Time skip)

Now close enough to their house. Yoongi suddenly stopped walking."Wait guys? I think I dropped my phone-" Yoongi said attempting to run back.

"Don't. We have more important things to do" Taehyung said, preventing Yoongi from moving.

"B-but-"

"I'll buy a new one"

"Wow- okay- You think i'll give it up for that?" Yoongi frowned at Taehyung.

"What do you want? A kumamon phone case?"

"Well-"

"A carpet that says go away with a cat flipping you off?"

Yoongi smiled, walking to Taehyung's side."You know what? Yeah, I need that"

******************

Meanwhile...

"Wait- stop here" Y/n said, tapping her father's shoulder.

Junho nodded, stopping the car.

Y/n muttered a thank you to him, running out of the car.

A van attracted Y/n's attention. It was just parked at the side of the road.

Walking towards the Van, Y/n tilted her head when she saw Yoongi's phone sitting in a pool of blood.

Looking inside the Van, she also saw some blood in there. "Fuck"

Entering the van, she tried looking for clues. 

Unfortunately, she didn't found any clues the she think would help her. She was only left with a key that was attached to some weird key chain that was dropped under one of the seats.

With a huff, Y/n ran back inside their car.

Her father tried asking her what's wrong, but was only scowled at by his daughter. "Just- drive"

His father nodded, starting up the engine.

Stressed, Y/n threw the key out her hand. The noise attracting her father who stopped the car when he saw it.

"Fuck- You're not supposed to meet this person! W-why is he following you!" Her father began panicking.

"What?"

"I-I'm sorry y/n. You have to stay with us. He can't find you when you're with us"

Y/n looked at him confused, but wasn't given enough time to process anything when her brother pressed a handkerchief on her nose.

"W-we're sorry"

Y/n heard her mother say before blacking out.

...........................

CARD

5/19/2019

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

......................