so close-| 27

LOCATION: M i s f i t s,

(floor 1) fighting stadium

TIME: 9:16 AM

**************

Author pov:

Y/n scoffed hearing people boo at her once they all went out of the room. Very unusual for her since she always got compliments in fighting, she found out that the people who kidnapped her didn't know about the "Card" thing.

She walked towards the weapons, grabbing a knife. She wasn't allowed to get guns, they said that she was only a rank 6 in the fighting ground and only a rank 1-3 was able to get good weapons while the rank 4-6 wasn't given that much options. Since y/n was new, she was only offered a knife and bat. Wanting to get a fast kill, y/n chose the knife.

"Alright...let's get this over with" The guy said, loading his gun.

Y/n glared at him. "Yeah, sure asshat"

"Rude bitch-"

"Level 2, Fight!" The announcer motioned the audience to cheer, which they did and started chanting names.

"Get ready to die-AH" The guy collapsed on the ground, his death caused by the knife y/n threw at his head.

The other two stood there, frozen. They didn't think she would do it that fast. From what she did on the first time they fought, which was just dodging their punches, to killing their friend the second the fight started.

Using this opportunity, y/n took the dead guy's gun.

Unfortunately the guy notice it. "Hey-"

*bang*

Y/n shot him before he could react.

The girl look at her with burning eyes, obviously angered by the fact that she killed all her friends.

"You'll fucking pay for this-"

*bang*

Y/n looked at the dead bodies, no emotion evident in her eyes.

The announcer looked shocked seeing the results. "w-we have our winner!!!!!" The audience cheered, chanting her name as she got carried away by the guards and was placed back in her capsule.

Y/n stayed silent, letting herself get dragged by the guards.

Y/n let out a heavy sigh as she got placed inside the capsule, her hands started shaking,realising what she did. "F-fuck, why did I do that?"

*************

LOCATION:M i s f i t s,

floor 5, owner's floor

Time: 9:15 AM

**********

Author pov:

"Just get in!!" Yoongi shouted once the lock was opened.

They quickly rushed and jumped into the "pit". Looking around, they cleared the place with no guards in sight.

"Hey-? where's Hoseok?" Taehyung asked, seeing he was missing.

"Is he still-"He got cut off by Hoseok jumping inside, holding a gun.

"Where did you get that?" Jimin asked.

"I opened the door-"

"You opened the door!?"

"I knocked off the guy that was trying to get in. He wasn't that strong so it was an easy win" Hoseok said, shrugging as he locked the door after he got in.