Wrong| 16

...........

LOCATION:

Lee enterprise

Cafe

TIME:

10:30 am

DAY:

Saturday

.......

I decided to stay on the company for a bit. Maybe I can suck out information while staying here...so I stayed on the Cafe they had and ordered some coffee.

I sighed obviously stressed.

Information....

I need more information.

I just have this weird feeling that they're still doing the "business" and they somehow made it worse than it already is.

And I'm actually thinking that my suspicion was true.

So I did some research, well stalking on their website.

I was able to find information I was not very happy about but it is what I expected.

Turns out they were still doing the Hitman thing.

But I was kind of relieved that they stopped accepting innocent people as victims.

But it still didn't change the fact that they kill people.

The had been earning a lot of money this past few years.That they actually considered doing other business besides killing.

Like my Mom- used to be......has a company for a luxury brand, My father-.......he has a Car company(?) and Minho had a Company for Idol recruitment/management.

They also used those business to disguise them killing people.

You even need to pay if you wanted to talk to them about killing so they could protect their identity.

But so far they just accepted people with criminal records of people who had done something unusual to the so called recruiter.

I'm pretty sure i'm getting myself in some trouble if I obeyed him and actually come here like he said....but it was worth a try.

But I do know that i'm not going there without any information about them, i'm going to be on edge the whole day.

....

....

....

Where can I possibly find that??

I let out a sigh as I examined the room.

While looking around I saw Minho and his girlfriend approaching a table close to mine.

I quickly, looked down and pushed my hair towards my face so they wouldn't recognise me.

...

...

"Babe? any idea on what should I wear?"

The girlfriend said.

I couldn't see her properly since my fucking hair was covering my face, but i'm more than fucking sure she was pouting and it's making me cringe so fucking much.

"I don't know....you look good in everything you wear..."

I choked.

What kind of cheesy couple shit is this...