Confused | 48

"...............what?" Y/n asked more to herself than to Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded, feeling like he was lecturing a little kid about the alphabet. "Yes, Y/n. I don't know why you're so shock about this....." Yoongi sighed, looking at Y/n with a confused expression.

Y/n pressed her lips into a thin line as she paced around the room, which made Yoongi dizzy by how much she was moving around. "But....these are mannequins. Not fucking bodies"

Yoongi let out another heavy sigh, rubbing his forehead. Obviously stressed. "But you're wrong.........these are bodies. Not fucking mannequins" Yoongi mocked, aggressively pointing at the body.

"But it's NOT A FUCKING-"

*BAM* (?)

Y/n stopped her sentence, getting cut off by the door opening.

"yah Yoongi hyung, what's taking you so long- WOAH- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!" Jungkook gasped, looking at the young girl infront of her.

Y/n and Yoongi ignored Jungkook, continuing their argument.

"Are they having a rap battle or someshit?" Jungkook thought looking at the strange scene in front of him.

Y/n groaned, crunching up her fingers to express how stressed she is. "u-Uh bITCH IZ U BLIND?!??" Y/n shouted, aggressively pointing at the body on the floor.

"Bodies? Are they talking about bodies?" Jungkook scrunched up his nose, trying to figure out the situation.

Jungkook looked at Y/n and decided to butt in their conversation, even with the little information he had about what they were talking- well- arguing about. "Miss. I think that's uhh very much a human body"

Y/n groaned, now turning to face Jungkook with a stressed face, "What's with the miss? huh Jungkook? and no! That's a mannequin!!!!!!" Y/n let out a heavy sigh, dramatically dropping to the floor.

"Wait- You know my name-"

"I'M Y/N!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! I WAS BARELY GONE FOR TWO FUCKING DAYS!!!!!" Y/n shouted, startling Jungkook.

This shout obviously caught the other members attention since quick footsteps could be heard running to where they were.

"Y/N'S HEREE?!? WHEREEEEEE??!??" Jimin shouted, entering the room with a loud bang.

The three just looked at him weirdly, unamused by how he was acting.

Jimin paused for a bit, trying to find where Y/n was. He gave a weird look to the "kid" he saw.

Jimin walked over to Yoongi, giving him a little nudge in the shoulder. "Yah. Hyung...why'd you bring a kid here?" Jimin huffed, walking towards the "little" girl.

"You should be careful here....it's dangerous for a kid like you to be here..." Jimin smiled at the girl, patting her head.

Y/n sighed, muttering a string of curse words under her breath as she gave Jimin a punch in the stomach, at the same time giving him a grin. "bE cArEfUl!? Tch.... go fuck yourself Jimin" Y/n scowled walking out of the room.

Jimin looked at the girl weirdly. " How did she know my name??" Jimin questioned Yoongi who ignored him and went to follow Y/n.

"Wait- Hyung?" Jungkook called for Jimin, looking at his stomach weirdly.

Jimin turned to him, saying a "hmm?" in response.

"Did you stain your shirt or something??" Jungkook chuckled, pointing at his hyung's stomach. "It looks like a unicorn vomited on you.......it looks so.....colorful?- what even is that?"

"H̸͔͇̱̺̘̺̮͎͈͋̓̒̆̄̀͘u̴̢̡͓͓̫̮̟̟͑́̉̕͘͘͝h̸͈̟̯̼̰͛̾̿͜͠?̸̝͈̭͇͆̊̏ I just got here? why would I have- oh...OH? WHATTTT????" Jimin suddenly shouted, dropping to the floor.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other for a short period of time before both shouting for help.

"HELPPPP HYUNG'S ALL GLITCHY AND SHIT!!!" Jungkook shouted, running out the room, leaving the very confused Jimin who's just watching his hand go through his stomach.

"W-what the hell is happening?"

............................

CARD

CHAPTER FORTY- EIGHT

8/2/2019

.....................

So ummm.... I read the comments and I know you're confused.. But I can't explain anything because you'll get spoilers....

I saw some comments that's pretty close but at the same time pretty different.

But yeah....

Just going to leave a clue here..

❝There's two types of people....you and those who are on the other side❞