Party | 17

..........

LOCATION:

Lee's Mansion

TIME:

10:11 pm

DAY:

Saturday

.......

Y/n pov:

"Damn this place is enormous!"Namjoon exclaimed, amazed by the Mansion.

I smiled at his reaction.

"You used to live in here right?"Namjoon asked me, looking at the Mansion.

I nodded, sighing."Unfortunately.......yes"

Namjoon sighed."Let's go then, it's already past ten"

I nodded in response as we both headed to the door.

Walking there, we saw what we guessed an employee, since he was taking the names of the guests.

"May I have your names?"The man asked, smiling at us.

"Ki-"

"His name's Kang Jihoon, My name's Kim Taeyon his secretary"

The employee smiled as he wrote down our names.

"Pleasure to meet you Secretary Kim"He said taking his hand out for a shake.

"Just call me Taeyon"I said shaking his hand.

"Well Taeyon, You both are free to go"

I just smiled in response as we entered the house.

I let out a sigh after we walked pass them.

"Why the fuck were you going to say your real damn name???" I whispered at him, secretly glaring at him.

He raised his hands up in response."Well i'm sorry, i'm Kang Jihoon from now on"

I chuckled in response."Yeah, that's right. Your Jihoon for now and.........call me Secretary Kim for a more believable approach"

He nodded, smiling at me.

"But the one problem we have is the business.........."

He smiled smugly to himself."Well you don't have to worry about that, I have a business, we all have."

I looked at him confuse."All of you?, even Jungkook?"

He nodded."Yes, even Jungkook"

I almost gasped."damn, what am I doing with my life? we're like almost the same age...."

He chuckled."Anyways, just pretend i'm your secretary and don't slip up, also don't drink too much and don-"

"Yeah, yeah...let's just go"Namjoon said as he dragged Y/n to where the event was happening.

"Don't drag me, it looks unprofessional...."I whispered at him.

"Right..."Namjoon said, still not letting go of me, but walked at a normal pace.

"Yah..."I whisper shouted at him.

"I'm just holding your hand, i'm not dragging you."

"Bu-"

"Look their doing the same."He said, pointing at the people who are also holding hands.

I just nodded, not in the mood to argue.

He smiled in response.

...........

We went ahead and sat at the tables they had.