Unknown feelings| 42

Namjoon laughed at Jackson, the other members doing the same.

"Good one"

Jackson gave him a death glare, annoyed by the fact that he wasn't taking this seriously. "I'm serious,Namjoon" Jackson huffed, trying to stop Namjoon from laughing.

Namjoon scoffed, mirroring the same expression his friend was making. "Yeah,right. Why will I believe that?"

"Listen. He's telling the truth." Youngjae supported his friend, who seemed to be an inch away from punching Namjoon.

Jaebum nodded. "We're— i'm telling the truth. I was with him almost everyday." He inhaled, trying not to let his emotions get to him. "h-he was so slowly going......crazy every second!!!" He sighed. "Before he was hesitant, but now....h-he's willing to kill anyone who gets in his way....."

"I don't—" Namjoon got cut off by Jackson. He pushed Namjoon into the wall, harshly grabbing the collar of his shirt.

His two friends stood up, pulling Jackson off Namjoon. Jaebum tried calming Jackson while Younjae tried talking to Namjoon. "j-just let us talk to Y/n, please. s-she'll understand—" 

Yoongi bluntly spoke, staring at the floor, avoiding eye contact from everyone. "You can't"

Younjae let out a heavy sigh, trying to calm himself. "Please just—"

"She got kidnapped" Yoongi looked up from the ground, giving him a sad smile.

The three looked at the group shocked.

Jackson finally gave up, motioning from them to leave. "Call Chaewon and Vernon......this guys are useless."

"Huh? how did you know chaewon—" Taehyung got cut off by Jackson turning to give him a harsh glare.

"useless..." 

Bts looked at the three as they exit their house, a defeated look on their faces.

Hoseok let out a weak chuckle, breaking the silence around the room.

"We fucked up"

************

(continuation of the files)

[박지민 ] - Park Jimin

Park Jimin is the spy of the gang. Being blessed with a soft appearance, people usually doesn't suspect him to be a spy. He is very manipulative and chooses torture over quick killing anytime. He usually carries chloroform with him, so if he found someone he hates he can take it home with him.( He calls it naptime) He really likes eyes so he sometimes blinds his victims so he can take their eyes and put in his collection.

Unlike other members, he is very exposed to the public. People think this'll make him an easy target, but no. This makes you the easy target. Once you catch his attention, you're fucked. Even though he likes brutal killing, he is very good at cleaning evidence if he does do it in public, which is very rare.

[김태형] -Kim Tae-hyung

Kim Taehyung is usually the one who goes out to kill their target who are known to the public. Having a very good fashion sense helps him intimidate people to submit to him. He has friends in almost every gang which makes them have a big alliance, thus making them almost impossible to take down.

He treats killing like art and chooses to have fun before killing them fully. He chooses to pick the most bloody way to kill so he can use their blood after. If he has nothing to do, he usually carves his art piece on the victims skin. He does this while they're still alive and breathing, fully conscious on what's happening to them. According to him, screaming is part of the art. He likes hearing it because it sounds like audience applauding his performance.

[전정국] - Jeon Jeong-guk

Jeon Jeongguk is the strongest in the fighting area, but sometimes refuses to use guns since according to him, it takes away the fun. He likes using disguises in his missions. If he wasn't in a good and he knows the killing we'll be very bloody, he wears an artist smock/apron. So the blood will be disguised as paint. If he wanted to use a gun, he just wears a police uniform and walks around the town without anyone suspecting him.

He is the who does the killing to the victims who are in a gang. He usually waits and sits in the dark and waits for the right time to kill his victim.He usually carries a bat with him if he goes to to the mission, a sword if he's feeling fancy. Being the youngest, he is the "weak" spot of the group. Messing with him is like a death wish. There were reports of teachers and students missing because of how they treated Jungkook.
...............

Y/n almost shivered from what she read. She thought the other members we're fucked up. But by what she read.....they definitely got the award. ".......is this really true? or am I being fooled?"

Y/n sighed, grabbing the box she almost threw. Still staring at it in confusion. "Why was I with bts? I only met them recently...."

Y/n continued to stare at the picture, trying to remember something that is connected to this picture somewhere in her memory.

Y/n unconsciously crumbled up the picture she was holding. She didn't know why, but she suddenly felt......angry. She felt like she needed to get revenge to someone.......but to who?

......................................

CARD

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

6/9/2019

.......................