Unexpected Encounter |7

.............

LOCATION: Street 3,

(Car)

TIME: 11:43 AM

DAY: THURSDAY

..............

Author pov:

"Are you sure?" Namjoon sighed. He wasn't sure if Taehyung was just seeing things. Just you being in misfits was hard to believe, now this?

"Yeah, i'm more than sure. But..... when i saw that card, it didn't have that writing." Taehyung said examining the card that was shown at the article.

"Hold up, so.......you saw this exact card drop from Y/N's bag." Hoseok pulled his hair from stress. Just how many things were you hiding?

Taehyung just responded with a nod. He too was shock and was having trouble to let out words.

"What kind of scooby-doo shit is this..." Jungkook muttered as he ruffled his hair from stress.

"No cursing..." Jin said shushing jungkook.

Jungkook just pouted as slumped back in his seat.

"Did she made an excuse or something?"Jin asked, sighing. He was really liking you, but now it looks you were a threat for them.

"Yeah, I was there too when they were talking." Jimin answered for taehyung.

"What.... kind of excuse did she make?" Namjoon asked. He needed more information, he didn't want to jump into conclusions without enough proof.

"She said, she just saw it and decided to pick it up and was deciding to give it to the police after school." Taehyung responded, the excuse you made was already raising red flag for him, he wanted to know if the others also think the same.

"I don't know about you guys but........i don't believe it." Jin said, agreeing with taehyung's instinct.

"According to my research Card creates special cards to give to her victims, none is repeated, because the card she gives represents her target....and the card you saw was new....." yoongi said logging out of some files from his computer.

"Are we sure she's lying?" Jimin asked since he still couldn't believe it.

"She said she picked it up....this card is new...meaning it haven't been used before.." yoongi said proving his point.

"But we should examine her more, We shouldn't accuse her without that much information" taehyung said not wanting to jump in to conclusions.

"Are we still going to the bar?" Jungkook asked since they have more important things to do.

"We're almost there, should we go back?" Jin asked since they almost at the bar.

"Let's just go, so the time we spent reaching there wouldn't be wasted.......let's just watch how much were drinking" Hoseok said looking through the window to hopefully get a clue where they are now.

"How far are we from the bar?" Jimin asked looking through the window.

As Jimin was looking for the bar, he saw a familiar face.

"Guys! I think i saw y/n"  Jimin said looking through the window,

"Really?" Jungkook said also looking through the window.

Jimin nodded. "I'm not sure though, it's dark"

"Why is she here though" Jin muttered.

Looking at it too...Yoongi discovers something far more shocking than just seeing y/n.