Back to where it started | 33

**********

LOCATION: Y/n's house/apartment

TIME: 7:00 AM

DAY: Tuesday

*************

"SCHOOL!!!!" 

A loud shout interrupted their sleep, forcing them out of their rooms. The recent kidnap still in their thoughts, enough for them to panic over loud noises. Rushing, they quickly grabbed any blunt object they could find and hurriedly ran downstairs. 

They inwardly gasp when they saw someone. Namjoon looked at Jungkook, nodding at him to attack. Jungkook nodded back, raising the baseball bat he found to hit the hooded figure.

Jungkook huffed when the hooded figure grabbed the bat, almost breaking it into two. Attempting a punch, Jungkook hesitated when he saw the face.

"Wait- y/n?" Jungkook almost immediately dropped his hand, backing up to bow for forgiveness. "We're so sorry!- no i'm so sorry!! we thought you were burglar!!"

Y/n looked at them with a 'what the fuck' face. "who the fuck would scream 'school' if they wanted to rob the place?" 

"I-I didn't hear anything...." Jungkook said.

Y/n just sighed, waving him off. "Just go dress up, we'll be late" 

They looked at Y/n confused. "What do you mean??"

Y/n face palmed. "School guys, school"

"Ohhhhhhh.....oh? Y/n what the fuck?! We literally got kidnapped and this is what you were thinking about!!!" Jin shouted in disbelief.

Y/n ignored his outburst continued grabbing her bag, hurriedly leaving the place. "I'll go to school now, bye"

"Wait-"

"Bye!"

*************

Y/n pov:

I walked out of the house, still ignoring the childish protests they were making.

Yes. I'm going to school, but not for that reason. I'm going to look for clues. I'm sure that they already notice our disappearance and are probably finding ways to reach us. With how great and advanced their technology is, i'm sure they already found out where we are.

And i'm pretty sure they will start at my school......hopefully. Since I went here and left the boys alone at home.

**********

LOCATION: Seoul,

Seoul University

TIME: 8:00 AM

DAY:Tuesday

*************

Y/n pov:

I went inside my homeroom, the teacher glaring at me since I was obviously late which I didn't care about. I have problems in my life that even almost killed me, I don't think a simple lecturing from my teacher will affect me.

"Why are you late?" The teacher asked, glaring at me.

I just shrugged at her. "I didn't want to go"

The teacher glared and almost slapped me, but stopped herself mid-way and just settled me with a detention slip.

After my small encounter with my teacher, she sent me back to my seat. Like I expected, my classmates started whispering about me.

Which I didn't really react to. They were just being......childish and I have no time for that.

Anyways, the teacher continued on her lecture still slightly glaring at me.

(time skip)

After a few minutes? hours? I don't know..time just passed and our class is almost all done. So far nothing weird has happened. The day was normal. Which made me nervous. What if I was wrong? What if they really went to my house? Could the boys handle themselves?

"Class dismi-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH"

A high pitched scream interrupted our teacher. 

My classmates didn't waste any time and went to look who caused the sound.My teacher, instead of stopping them, followed them.

I have a bad feeling about this....

..............

I could here gasps as I went close to the crowd of people. Judging by the obvious horror on their faces, there was obviously something wrong.

Without any hesitation, I carefully I shoved them out of my way.

Someone was lying on the floor, obviously dead. Well...she was decapitated. Her head was just....there. I'm no expert, but i'm sure she's dead. (no shit) Though I didn't recognise her, she was wearing a uniform, so i'm sure she was a student.

But that wasn't what attracted my attention. A writing on the wall, a message written in blood.

❝You know who you are❞

I know who did this...and I'm not wasting anymore time. Hurriedly, I left the school.I was going to fix this....mess. This mess that I created.

I am the one who created this I know it. If I just ignored them and didn't accept to be in their team, this all wouldn't happen. Well- yeah, There's a possibility that it will still happen, but they wouldn't be involved in it, just me. Like how things are supposed to be. But things fucked up and I don't want it to get worse. So here I am.....back to where it started....

"Sis?"

Back at my house.....

God, saying that makes me wanna throw up.

......................

CARD

5/9/2019

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

....................