Tour 2/2| 12

.........

LOCATION:

Bangtan's house

TIME:

8:40 PM

DAY:

THURSDAY

.......

Author pov:

"Fucking give it back Y/n!!!" Yoongi said, trying to run faster so that he could match up with y/n's pace.

"Catch me first!" Y/n said, laughing, running faster than she already was just to piss him off.

.....

Before this....

.....

Author pov:

"So.....where are we going first?" Y/n asked him as he walked.

She wasn't really sure on where they were going, since they were just walking aimlessly, she was pretty sure they already went here earlier.

"Where do you wanna go first?, meeting room, inspection room, armory, training room,music room,art room,dance room,culinary room and a gym." Yoongi said, listing all the rooms in their house.

Y/n nodded, confused as fuck in her head.

"If there where that much damn rooms here, why the fuck aren't we still going anywhere" Y/n thought to herself.

"That's......a lot of rooms..." Y/n said, covering her annoyance with a smile.

He chuckled at y/n's reaction.

"Yeah...., so where?" He asked, stopping from walking as looked at y/n

"About fucking time you asked me" Y/n thought to herself as she think of an answer.

"I think the armory would be pretty interesting." She said.

Yoongi nodded, once again walking. Directing the both of them to an elevator to avoid the struggle of walking upstairs.

"You interested in things like that?" He asked, as they both entered on an elevator. (Yes..they have an elevator on their house, cause their rich boiiiiiiiii)

"Um...of course dude, why the fuck would I want to go there if i'm not interested" Y/ thought to herself as she just simply nodded to yoongi's question, walking at the corner of the elevator so she can isolate herself from yoongi.

"Yeah, I think i'll only visit the training room,and the music room....I think i'll skip the others." Y/n said, as she leaned back on the walls of the elevator.

He nodded as he clicked the number of the floor.

"The others you picked is pretty obvious but music room?, I didn't think you're a music person." Yoongi stated.

She sighed, explaining the reason (author-nim:Why the fuck does this sounds so serious? like what the fuck? it's just a scene where she's fucking explaining shits and stuff)

"I really like music, it's the second thing I focused on when I was a child since I just fight and was very violent...music kind of calm me...." Y/n said, answering him. (no shit)

He smiled, relating to y/n.

"So...do you play any instrument?" He asked.

"Guitar, flute,violin but mostly the piano" She said.