Do it | 43

"Hey sis!" 

A shout from downstairs interrupted y/n's thoughts.

Y/n didn't answer still looking at the crumbled up picture in her hand. She was trying to clear up her head, she was trying to find anything. Anything was enough....but she couldn't find anything. It's like her memory was......wiped. 

"I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME SIS!!!!!!!!!! LET'S EAT!"

Y/n huffed, placing the picture in her pocket as she hesitantly left her room, following where her brother's voice came from.

Her brother greeted her a smile, patting the seat beside him.Y/n ignored him, taking a seat with a distance between them.

Her brother sighed, but still kept his smile as he tried talking to her sister who was looking at anywhere but him. "Mom cooked your favorite..." He muttered.

Y/n scoffed, keeping her gaze at the floor. "Like she knows it.....she fed me dirt before. What does she think is my favorite...a fucking rock?"

Minho frowned, trying to think of a way for you to talk to him. He stood up from his seat, having a bright idea for you to get close to him.

His chair create a loud screeching noise, startling her. Y/n looked up from the ground, glaring at him.

He gave her an apologetic smile. "w-we can go out if you want...."

Y/n paused. Am I hearing this right? 

"Like outside?"

Minho smiled. I got her attention! 

"yeah!"

Y/n grinned. "Can we go to a house then?"

Minho nodded. "Anywhere! I just have to be with you" Always with you.....

Y/n paused, not answering him.'but this is my only chance...right?'

"Meet me tomorrow morning.....if you want to come" Minho muttered, giving Y/n a sad smile.

Y/n sighed, turning her attention back to the floor."Should I do it?"

****************

"Follow them" 

Namjoon ordered his members, pointing at the direction where Jackson left.

They nodded. The others grabbing a gun and the others walking outside to start the car.

Namjoon sighed, seeing Jimin grabbing some chloroform from the cabinets. "Seriously, Jimin? Where the fuck do you need that for?!?" 

Jimin shrugged. "I don't know, I just felt like it"

Namjoon huffed, ignoring Jimin to grab his own stuff. 

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO SLOW!!!!!!!!" They heard a shout coming from outside.

They quickly grabbed their stuff, running outside so they wouldn't anger their member. 

Namjoon sat beside Yoongi who is busy typing in his laptop, a frown evident on his face.

"Is everything alright?" Namjoon asked, concerned for his friend.

Yoongi shook his head, closing his laptop as he turned to Namjoon."You know President Lee, right?"

Namjoon nodded, unsure of what he was talking about.

"Well...me and Hoseok found out that she has a daughter."

Namjoon tilted his head, gulping. "o-oh?"

"But she's dead....." 

Namjoon almost jumped up from his seat. "What?!"

Yoongi gave Namjoon gave him a weird look. "What do you mean 'what?!' "

Namjoon frowned, still confused on what Yoongi said."B-but....Y/n is his daughter....she's alive....... right?"

......

......

.......

.....

......

......

"NAMJOON!"

Namjoon looked up, Yoongi's voice snapping him out of his thoughts. "s-sorry...j-just thinking about something."

Yoongi hesitantly nodded. "w-we're already here"

Namjoon just nodded, following them out the car. He tried to clear his thoughts, following the others inside the building.

Yoongi ran beside Namjoon, grabbing his hands stopping him from walking. "Hey?"

Namjoon answered with a "hmm?" still not processing properly because of what Yoongi said earlier.

"Do you know something?"

Namjoon paused, not knowing what he was talking about. "What do you mean?"

Yoongi stopped walking, looking at the ground to avoid his gaze. "Are you hiding something?"

Namjoon nervously chuckled, patting Yoongi's back. "No. Why would I hide things from you guys?"

Yoongi chuckled as he looked up from the ground, giving Namjoon a sweet smile. "Yeah..you wouldn't hide anything from us....right?"

Namjoon almost shivered. The smile Yoongi gave him was.......something else. "Yeah....I wouldn't hide anything.....I-I promise"

Yoongi nodded, walking past Namjoon to take lead. "Yeah....I believe you....you're our leader after all"

................

CARD

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

6/14/2019

.................