Home | 32

**********

LOCATION: Y/n's house

TIME: 1:00 PM

DAY: Monday

*************

"So....what now?" Y/n sighed, plopping down on her couch. Groaning once she realise how tired she is and how much her body hurts from the fall.

"I actually...... don't.....know...." Namjoon pursed his lips, looking around to hopefully find someone who has an idea on what to do.

Everyone stayed silent for a moment before Yoongi spoke.

"Let's just recap everything, you know- since we were separated most of the time we were there" Yoongi suggested and everyone agreed.

(time skip)

"Wait- you saw President. Lee??" Y/n said, shocked.

Namjoon gave y/n a glance, he was the only one who knows Pres. Lee is your father. He didn't know why Hoseok knows Pres. Lee, but he was sure he didn't know he's your father.

"Yeah, he was talking to someone about a........fight" Hoseok said and y/n scoffed.

"Wait- who the fuck is Pres. Lee" Yoongi asked, which the others agreed to, since they also didn't know who he is.

"He's an owner of a fight club..........I think" Hoseok answered, unsure.

Namjoon looked at him confused. "What do you mean? where did you get that information?"

"Oh- Me and Y/n saw him when we-"

"Hoseok!" Y/n cut him off.

Hoseok gasped realising what he said."Oh......"

"Wait- continue on what you were saying." Jimin said, moving to seat beside Hoseok, eagerly waiting for the answer.

"It's nothing really....." Hoseok said.

"Say it" Namjoon said in a strict tone.

Hoseok pursed his lips, he was terrible at keeping secrets. He tried convincing himself to just keep quiet, but he couldn't. He knows this information will be important if they want to know who is behind this. Since this all started after they went to that "fight club."

"W-we saw Pres. Lee when me and Y/n fought in this....fight club. He was one of the judges there." 

Namjoon just groaned in frustration. "Why didn't you tell us this! Whe did this even happen?'

Noticing Hoseok looked to shock to answer, Y/n decided it'll be better if she does. He knows it already, what is there to hide?

"It happened before we got chased. We fought with TH and JH....." Y/n saw Jungkook and Taehyung face hardened. "I'm guessing, you guys already know who they are...."

"Wait- so, JH and TH followed you two?" Namjoon asked.

"Y-yeah, I-I guess? I fainted" Y/n answered, scratching her head.

"Okay..so there's a possibility that Taehyun and Jihoon is connected to this..." Yoongi fiddled with his fingers, unsure of what to say next.

"Wow, you guys really know them" Y/n said, amused.

"Yep, they even called and say-" Hoseok stopped himself, realising what he said.

Y/n smirked, knowing that they were also hiding something. "What did they say Hoseok?" Y/n teased.

Hoseok was going to say it, but got stopped by Namjoon mid-way. "Let's not talk about that!" Namjoon laughed nervously.

Y/n sighed, not wanting to push it. They are going to have to tell her soon and she didn't mind waiting.

"How about we all go take a rest? You know- we're all tired from what happened." Y/n suggested.

"Isn't it too early-"

"Also...we have school tomorrow....so yeah...bye..." Y/n said, running back to her room.

"wait-"

"JUST SLEEP!"

"Okay, okay....damn"

Everyone stayed silent before deciding to silently glare at Hoseok. 

Hoseok looked around, avoiding all their gazes.

****************

LOCATION: ???????

TIME: 10:00 AM

*************

"They left?" He scoffed.

His assistant nodded, slightly shaking from fear. "Y-yes sir"

"Call Minji"

The assistant looked up, unsure of what to do. "S-sir, M-Minji is-"

"FUCKING CALL HER!" He glared, which caused for the assistant to quickly leave the room to do what his boss ordered.

**********

LOCATION: Minji's room

TIME: 10:05 AM

*************

The assistant hesitantly knocked on Minji's door. He was aware that she was sleeping, he also knows that she will get angry, but he rather get that get killed by his boss.

"I'M SLEEPING, FUCKING GO AWAY!" Minji screamed in a frustrated tone. 

"My boss said he needs to talk to you"

Minji stayed quiet for a good minute or two before going out her room, a frown present on her face. "What does he need?"

"I'm sorry, but he didn't tell me" 

Minji didn't reply and just scowled at him. "Useless" She said as she entered the office, closing the door to lock the assistant out.

*********

LOCATION: ????? office

TIME: 10:07 AM

*************

"Mr-" Minji got cut off by a book being thrown at her.

"Didn't I fucking told you to take care of them!?!?" He screamed, scaring the girl in front of him.

"I-I'm sorr-" She stopped herself from speaking when she saw him stand up.

"I-I'm so-" She got cut off by a slap from her boss.

"Shut up! You useless piece of shit!! Just leave!"

Minji bowed before immediately running out the office in fear of getting beaten up.

The assistant entered the room, shortly after Minjo left.

His boss let out a heavy sigh as he went back to his seat. "Guess I have to do it myself" He smirked.

"What was there school again?"

.................

CARD

5/5/2019

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

...........