Tour 1/2| 12

.........

LOCATION:

Bangtan's house

TIME:

8:00 PM

DAY:

THURSDAY

.......

Author POV:

"Y/n-ah....." Jungkook said, trying to wake Y/n up.

Key word "trying".

Jungkook has been trying to wake her up a lot of times already. He didn't want to wake her up roughly, worried that it would make her uncomfortable.

He attempted once again, calling her name softly.

"Y/n-ah....." Jungkook said, slightly patting
y/n's head.

Jungkook sighed,It didn't work. Y/n was still sleeping peacefully, Her head snuggled to Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook gave up, he didn't have any choice. So he wake her up like how he would wake up his friends.

"LEE Y/N, WAKE YOUR ASS UP ALREADY!!!!" Jungkook screamed in y/n's face, causing for y/n to kick him out of instinct.

She kicked him, where the sun didn't shine, the baby maker, his di- you get it.

Jungkook screamed in pain, as y/n continued looking at him in shock.

"Shit!, I'm really really sorry Jungkook-ssi"  Y/n said, bowing in her seat.

She really didn't mean it. She was just really sensitive for loud noises. Last time, she was surprised, she made the person have a bloody nose out of accident. (She punched the person on the face).

"I-Its fine.... i'm o-okay....." Jungkook said, still wincing from the pain.

He wasn't angry, nor hurt....well he was indeed hurt just a bit. But not that much, he has experienced more than this, so this was nothing.

"Shit man i'm sorry.....I'll make up for what i've done.....maybe a favor or something ..." Y/n said, still guilty.

Even though she didn't mean for it to happen. She was still feeling guilty. Maybe he won't be able to make babies anymore....

"Really? Can you call me oppa then?" Jungkook said, smirking to himself. (He's fine in being called oppa now, search it).

Y/n scoffed.

"Fuck off Jungkook...." Y/n said, shoving his shoulder.

Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah yeah, let's just go..." Jungkook said, opening the door.

As the two walked out of the car. Jungkook leaded her into their house.

The two started walking, with jungkook smugly smiling..noticing y/n wearing his jacket.

"What about my stuff?" Y/n asked. Just noticing now, that she wasn't carrying any of her stuff.

"Don't worry about it, we'll grab it later" Jungkook said, as he opened the gate.

As they opened the gate, they saw the other members opening the front door.

"What took you guys so long?" Namjoon asked, as he walked towards the two.

Jungkook pursed his lips, trying to think of an excuse. He was only supposed to pick y/n up, and bring her here.....But he might have did something.