Arcade 1/2| 11

..........

LOCATION:

Y/n's house,

Room

TIME:

7:35 PM

DAY:

THURSDAY

.......

Author pov:

Y/n slumped back in her chair, munching on some chips.

She was watching videos on her computer, to kill some time. She wanted to sleep but they were going to pick her up later. So she has no choice but stay up.

She turned off her computer, deciding to finally pack her things up.

"What should I bring??" Y/n thought to her self as she took out her luggage.

Examining her closet, she picked mostly hoodies and pants. Deciding that she can come back here tomorrow to grab her other things.

Moving to the bathroom, she decided to take a shower, so she won't need to do it later.

After taking a shower she quickly dried her hair and changed to a hoodie and shorts.

Looking at the time, she brushed her teeth violently knowing that she needs to get down there faster since there going to come anytime soon.

While brushing her teeth, she heard a knock from the door, panic draws on her face. As the person knock violently.

"FUHK" She muttered, running down the stairs, tooth brush still in her mouth.

As she ran towards the stairs, she quickly opened the door. Revealing.....

Jungkook.

"Uh....hey?" Jungkook said, waving awkwardly.

He was completely embarrassed, since he knocked at the door so violently. Since he thought you were in trouble.

Y/n nodded her head, motioning for Jungkook to come in. Since she still couldn't talk.

Jungkook bowed furiously, coming in.

"S-sorry...." Jungkook said bowing.

Y/n hummed in response, quickly running to the stairs, so she can fix herself.

As Y/n ran up the stairs Jungkook settled himself on the sofa.

.......

Author pov:

"The fuck did I just do...." Jungkook thought to himself, banging his head on the sofa.

He was really regretting on presenting to pick up y/n. He was planning to go the arcade, and Jin would only let him if he pick y/n up.

Jimin was already presenting, saying it'll be better if he pick y/n up.

............

FLASHBACK....

..........

LOCATION:

Bangtan's house,

Living room

TIME:

7:30 PM

DAY:

THURSDAY

.......

Author pov: