Guilty?| 26

LOCATION: M i s f i t s,

floor 1, fighting stadium

TIME: 9:05 AM

..............

Y/n POV:

The fight already started like 5 minutes ago.....And I haven't had a single hit. It's not that I can't fight, i just- i'm fucking injured. I can fight while i'm injured, but....they're innocent. They're probably kidnapped like I am. I'll feel guilty if I hurt them.

"Come on- This shit ain't fair!" Y/n shouted at the announcer as she continued dodging the punches of the three.

"Cut!!!, I'll give you 10 minutes to rest.Go!" the announcer said pushing us into a room.

"Fucking finally" Y/n muttered, taking a seat at the corner of the room.

She let out heavy breaths as she tried calming herself, and to also try to ignore the piercing pain on her stomach.

"How weak are you that you can't even attack us??" The guy said laughing slightly at Y/n.

"Don't bully the girl Connor....she's new.." The girl said smiling at Y/n sweetly.

Y/n let out a sigh, turning her seat so that it faced the wall. "Jerk.." Y/n said, ignoring them..

"Ignoring us huh?" The guy said, standing up to turn y/n's chair to them.

"Fuck off" Y/n said, slapping the guy's hand off.

The guy scoffed. "I don't think you should be saying that to me.....you know..if you want to live"

Y/n snickered. "Why is that?"

"I killed like 10 people before fighting you" The guy said, trying to intimidate y/n.

"What? So you weren't forced in here?" Y/n said, confuse

The guy chuckled. "Oh- so you're one of those"

"What do you mean?"

"The kidnapped ones...."

"You weren't kidnapped?"

"I'm too strong to get kidnapped, kid. I got here willingly."

"You mean you applied for this. Like- a job?"

"Maybe a hobby? It's fun killing you know? Hearing their screams...is so... beautiful..."

"So you're pshyco-"

"Break finished! Get your asses up or i'll kill you myself!!"

"See ya loser"

Y/n let out a chuckle, amused by herself.

"Well I guess...I wouldn't feel that guilty killing them "

.................

LOCATION: M i s f i t s

Floor 5, owner's floor

TIME: 9:10 AM

..............
Author pov:

"So-ya'll just going to ignore what Jimin just said?" Taehyung asked, looking at his hyungs that were just looking through the peephole and doing anything at all.

"Let's just- think about that later. we need to find a way out" Jin said, patting Taehyung's head.

Yoongi let out a heavy sigh, shaking his head. "Let's be real....their not leaving.."

"We could break through the window-?" Taehyung said, pointing at the window infront of the bed.

"Yeah, but- that'll make a lot of noise..."

"It's the safest idea we could do, we can just block the door and hopefully that'll buy us enough time to go out" Yoongi said sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, let's just do that" Jimin said, trying to drag the bed to the door. "Come on, little help here? and hyung..get of the bed" Jungkook went over and help his hyung while Yoongi got off the bed and decided to also help the two.

...

....

...

...

....

"There" Jungkook said, pushing the bed infront of the door. "Is there other furniture here- wait is that?"

"is that a door?"

"Hyung i think there's a door? under the bed...."

"A door? How is that useful?" Namjoon said, walking to Jungkook.

"No- Like an underground passage"

"Well good-"

*BANG*

Someone was trying to open the door, the boys panicked and quickly tried to block the door while Yoongi find a way to open the lock.

"Quick! Fucking open it- they're here!!" Yoongi said, basically bashing the lock off of the door.

..............................

CARD

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

4/8/2019

...............

By the way, I removed the other characters.....their affecting the plot