Locked| 8

..................

LOCATION:

Y/n's house,

Basement

TIME:

5:25 PM

DAY:

THURSDAY

..............

Hoseok pov:

Holy shit.........

I need to remove this this ASAP.

I quickly forced out my hands out of the tie.

Quickly charging at her using her shock in my advantage.

I was able to pin her down, enough to give me time to wake the others up.

"GUYS! WAKE UP" i shouted screaming at them still pushing y/n down.

.....

"W-what...."

"......"

"hyung!!!"

"fuck off"

"Hold her hoseok"

"I'm almost out"

(Can you guess which person said each line)

..........

"Too bad" She said flipping me over switching the positions between us.

"I think i'm the one holding you now....." Y/n said pushing me on the ground.

If stares could kill, y/n would be dead now.

The others were glaring at her, shouting profanities as they continued to struggle on their seats, trying their best to escape.

Jimin was the one who reacted the most, since he was the closest to them, it hurts him that he couldn't help.

"Don't touch him!!!" Jimin screamed struggling in his seat.

Y/n just smirked, looking at him with teasing eyes

"Chill dude, i'm not" Y/n said pushing me again so she could sit in my back to keep me trapped.

I scoffed, muttering a curse, clearly annoyed by her.

"You're literally sitting on me!!!" I shouted trying to get her off of me.

"Stop moving....." She said picking me up, but not before tying my hands. Tying it on my back to make sure I won't go anywhere.

The others were panicking, seeing that you were starting to take their friend.

"Where the fuck are you taking him!!!" jungkook said kicking his foot upwards so his shoe would hit you.

Y/n got out of the door before the shoe could hit her.

They looked at each other, having a silent agreement.

"We need to get the fuck out of here if we want to save hoseok" Jimin said, once again attempting to break free.

..................

LOCATION:

Y/n's house

Y/n's room

TIME:

5:30 PM