First day

Lance woke up to a buzz of his alarm clock. He reached up to hit the snooze button. Just as he did, his mom knocked loudly on his door. "LANCE!!! Wake up!!!!" He grunted loudly to acknowledge that he was awake. He rolled out of bed and started looking for a shirt.
It was the first day of senior year at garrison high, he had to look good. The first day was bittersweet. He wanted to see his friends again, but it also meant that summer was over.

He threw on his favorite shirt and blue jeans, grabbed his backpack, and walked towards the door. His mom stopped him in his track. "Lance, not trying to leave without breakfast are you?" "No Mama." He said, as he sat down at the table.
His sister, Veronica was already sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal. Her college didn't start for another 3 days. Lance just grabbed a piece of toast with jelly and walked out the door.
He started speed walking towards the bus stop just as it pulled up. The bus driver waved at him to hurry up. Lance ran up to the bus and jumped up the steps.
He made his way to the back of the bus to already see Hunk and Pidge waiting for him.
Hunk was in his grade. He and Lance went to the same elementary school together. He was rather large, very sweet, and loved to cook.
Pidge was actually in 2 years younger then them, but in the same grade.. She was short in stature and a total tech wiz. She actually started being friends with Hunk and Lance through orchestra.
Pidge played the viola, Lance played violin, and Hunk of course played the bass. They all were pretty good at their instruments despite the fact that none of them have practiced since 9th grade.
Lance tapped Hunk on the shoulder. Hunk immediately jumped up and wrapped Lance in an inescapable hug. "Yeah, I missed you too buddy." Lance said as Hunk finally released his grip.
Pidge and Lance did some sort of odd handshake as a greeting that Hunk did not have and interest in learning.
Hunk grabbed Lance by the shoulder as he slid into the seat next to them.
"Did you do anything cool"
"Do you mean anyone cool?"
Hunk let out a faint gasp as he covered Pidge's ears.
"We have children present."
Pidge pushed hid hands off her ears.
"Well if you did do anyone interesting we would like to know too."
Hunk gasped again.
"Lance is a bad influence on you! Where did you learn such bad behavior?"
Pidge snorted.
"I think we both know that i am more mature then both of you combined."
Lance snickered.
"Well for your information, I did neither anyone, or anything interesting."
They pouted.
"What about you two."
The two exchanged glances. Pidge shrugged.
"I played overwatch."
"I did some cooking."
Neither was a suprise. Lance looked around the bus. He saw a few new faces, many who looked like freshman, some who looked older that he assumed transferred here. He noticed a few younger kids who went to his elementary school, and a few kids who he had seen in the neighborhood or during orchestra camp.
Lance looked at Pidge and Hunk.
"What classes do you two have?" He showed them his slightly folded schedule. The 3 all put out their schedules. They all looked similar.
Orchestra 1st
Georapgy 2nd
PE 3rd
Math 4th
Science 5th
But all three had a different 6th period class.
Hunk had chosen home ec.
Pidge had chosen technology
Lance had chosen Art. Although he wasn't very good, he thought it sounded pretty fun.
Hunk opened his mouth to talk but was interupted by the bus screeching and stopping in front of the school as the doors opened.