Math?

The group got to math class about halfway through thanks to Lance stalling I'm the hallways and constintly stopping to drink water, go to the bathroom or say that Keith had to rest even though he was virtually unharmed.

They walked in and saw an odd looking and very short old man running around the classroom like an escaped prisoner. He was screaming. He wasn't screaming anything. Just screaming. The name Slav was very shakily written across the board in very large letters. All of the students in the classroom looked absolutely terrified. The four quickly sat down in some of the empty seats in the back near Romelle.

Lance whispered to her, "Why is he screaming?" She leaned over to Lance and away from the tiny screaming man. "We aren't sure. He's been doing it for almost half an hour now." They looked around to see that many of the kids had just started to ignore him and have their own conversation. Romelle looked over at them. "How come you guys were so late?" Lance looked mad again. "Lotor pushed Keith in P.E., so we had to take him to the nurse." She raised an eyebrow. "All 3 of you?" They nodded.

They eventually just ignored the screaming man. "I half hope that this isn't what this class is gonna be like all year, but also I don't really wanna do any math so..." Keith said, pulling out his schedule from his backpack. "At least this is our last academic class for today. If this is what it's gonna be like all year, then we can do our science homework in this class." Lance said with a devious smile on his face. Keith smirked. "First day and you are already not gonna do the homework." Lance nodded.

Keith looked at the schedule. Next class was taught by Adam. Adam was Shiro's friend. He hung out with Shiro a lot outside of school. They had went to college together and started teaching at the same time.

Slav had stopped screaming now, but he was still just running around the room. According to Romelle, he hadn't actually said a word all class. It was only about 15 minutes until the end of class and he hadn't actually done anything other than run around like a madman.

Keith had started to sketch absentmindedly on his notebook that he had open just in case Slav decided to say anything that made any sence. Lance looked over at Keith's notebook and ghasped. Keith looked alarmed. "What happened?" Lance still had his mouth opened. "Oh, nothing just, your really good at drawing." He pointed to the sketch of a hand at the top of Keith's notebook. "Oh, yeah, I've taken art classes ever since I lived in Korea." Lance looked amazed. "Wait, you used to live in Korea?" Keith nodded. "Cool, do you know Korean?" Keith nodded again. "Double cool."

The bell rang at them and everyone awkwardly got up, trying to avoid the little man running around the room. The science room was only a few doors down the hall, so they quickly made their way inside and sat down at a small cluster of desks.

Adam walked over. "Hey Keith. Hi Keith's friends." They waved at him.
"You guys can call me Adam, I'm only a few years older than you. It would be weird to be called Mr. W or something. Makes me feel like I'm 80." Hunk waved. "I'm Hunk, this is Pidge and this is Lance." Adam smiled. Keith sat up a little bit. "Hey Adam, what's the deal with Slav?" Adam chuckled. "Oh lord, what did that weirdo do this time?" Keith shrugged. "When we walked into class, he was just running around screaming like a madman." Adam laughed. "Yeah, he is a little odd. He is always going on and on about alternate dimensions. I bet someone just like, stepped on the wrong tile while walking into the room or something. He is very unpredictable." With that, he walked up to the front of the class and began to make a speech similar to Shiro's