Movie

The day went by quickly for Keith and Lance. Both of them were waiting for the end of the day, as they had agreed to go to Shiro's house after school to watch movies. Shiro was working late again, so the house would be empty. It had been three days since they had started dating. They were still the only ones who knew. During school, they pretended everything was normal, except for holding hands and rubbing knees under the table.

Once the bell rang for school to be over, they speed walked, as Lance wouldn't let Keith run, off of the campus. Lance grabbed Keith's hand once they got to where nobody could see and pulled him close. "God, I've been waiting to do that all day." He wrapped his arm around Keith. "Jeez, your gonna suffocate me." He retorted, even though he pretty much never wanted Lance to let go of him. It was getting cold now that Halloween was approaching and Lance is the perfect heat warmer/boyfriend.

As they walked, Lance took advantage of Keith's small height and rested his head on top of Keith's. Soon enough, they found themselves outside of the apartment building. While Keith was trying to locate his keys with Lance still wrapped around him, he heard a familiar voice from behind him. "Hey, Keith......Lance?" They jumped away from eachother, thinking for a second that it was a classmate. Instead, the two were greeted by Adam. "I didn't know you two were......dating?" He tilted his head. Keith and Lance exchanged glances. "Don't tell anyone." Keith half asked, half threatened. "But on the topic of not-knowing-you-were-dating!" He yelled accusingly. "What are you- oh." Adam's eyes went wide. "We were gonna tell you I swear." He pleaded. "SIX MONTHS?" Keith yelled. "HOW COULD YOU TWO NOT TELL ME?"
Lance looked incredibly confused. "You and Shiro are dating???" He asked Adam? He began to back away. "I, better get going. Gotta, umm...feed my cat!" He ran into the building up the stairs. "YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A CAT!" Keith yelled after him.

Lance returned to his position of being wrapped around Keith like a scarf as they took the elavator up to Shiro's apartment. Once they went into the room, Keith dragged him to the couch in front of the TV. He leaned into Lance's side and slipped off his shoes. "What do you want to watch?" Keith asked. Lance scanned his eyes over the shelf of CDs. "How about....OH, grand Budapest hotel!" He pointed at the CD. Keith looked up at him "you are a fan of wes Anderson?" He asked. Lance looked almost offended. "Um, like any reasonable person, yes." He got up to put the movie in the CD player. Until he returned, Keith made a quiet grumbling noise of sadness that Lance had gotten up. "Okay, okay, I'm back." He said, returning to the couch as the movie began.

About halfway through the movie, Keith was asleep on Lance's chest, drooling on his shirt. About 30 minutes later, so was Lance. He had already told his mom he was at Keith's so she wouldn't freak out. They fell asleep with Lance leaning against the arm of the couch and Keith laying on top of Lance. They were woken up about 2 hours later by Shiro coming home. Keith fell off the couch and Lance shot up into a sitting position. Shiro looked at the two fools in utter dismay. "Oh, are you two...........?"
"Dating? Yes." Keith inturrupted. Lance was still sitting on the couch, wide eyed. He felt pretty weird, cause mostly, Shiro was a teacher to him, even though he is Keith's brother. "You aren't allowed to get mad about me not telling you we were dating. It's been 3 days. You and Adam dated for 6 months without telling me." Keith said, before Shiro could even comment on the boy's relationship. Shiro put up his hands. "Hey, I didn't say anything. Have fun kids. I'm gonna go to Adam's." He put away his stuff and left.

Keith climbed back onto Lance's lap and fell asleep again. Lance considered breifly trying to shuffle his way out from under Keith, but decided against it. He was too cute to leave. Instead, Lance carefully leaned back onto the couch and stroked Keith's hair until he fell asleep.