Sleepover

(This chapter is gonna be from Lance's point of view babeyy!!)

I decided to call someone to pick up Keith with his phone. I'm kinda suprised that Keith didn't have a pass code on his phone. From what I could tell, Keith is the kind of guy who likes his privacy. I half expected 3 fingerprints, a 15 digit passcode and an eye scanner. When I swiped, it just opened.

I went to the contact list. He only had a few contacts. It looked barren compared to my contact list full of people. Friends, family, random girls, etc. And they all had multiple Emojis next to them and goofy photos. Keith's however, had few contacts, all of them were just the person's name. No photo, no faces, nothing.

First I tried calling Shiro. From what I had gathered, he was essentially Keith's gaurdian. He didn't pick up. I didn't want to call his parents really. Keith said they don't really like him that much. I could see that Keith definitely didn't like them that much. I looked for their contacts. I saw one saying Mom, and once saying Dad. Right under them, there were two different contacts called "mom" and "dad".It was pretty tragic. Clearly he kept their contacts in his phone because he just couldn't stand to delete them.

I scrolled a little farther and saw Adam's contact. Also no answer. After consulting Hunk, we decided to just let Keith and Kosmo stay the night. I texted Shiro to tell him that Keith was staying with me for the night and that I didn't want to wake him up. Right after I sent that I relized that maybe it wasn't the best choice in words and sent another text with further clarification.

Keith was still sleeping soundly on the couch. Now Kosmo was curled up on his stomach. Somehow he wasn't being suffocating by the large dog. I ran into my brother's room. He was on a trip with his friends. His school still hadn't started yet. My other siblings were at friend's houses. It was very rare for my house to be empty. My niece and nephew were all at their great aunt's house. and my parents both had the night shift. We were pretty lucky. Normally we would be being bothered by my family every ten seconds. The house was suprisingly quiet.

I grabbed a blanket of Marco's bed and put it over Keith. Hunk had somehow fallen asleep on the other couch already. I decided to just go and sleep in my room. If they needed anything, they knew where my room was.

I tried to sleep for a while. I was only unconcious for about 10 minutes when I heard a bang in the living room. I woke up and went out to investigate. As I walked into the room, I was greeted by a still sleeping Hunk, while Keith was now on the floor. "Woah dude, you really like my carpet that much?" I knelt down by him. "You okay?" He sat up drowsley.
"Mmh fine. Fell." He mumbled. Without thinking, I blurted out, "Wanna sleep in my bed with me?" I immediately regretted my decision. Keith was clearly very tired, as without question, he just nodded and stood up.

I am sure that I was blushing pretty bad. 'It's not a big deal, it's just the nice thing to do, it's not romantic, just two bros, sharing a bed. Nothing more, nothing less.' I went up to my room, Keith followed behind me, dragging a banket behind him. Once I got into the room, he flopped on the bed and boom, out like a light.

I awkwardly got into bed next to him. I didn't want to be too close to him, but at the same time, I was dying to be closer. I layed in the bed, as far away from Keith as I could. Just as I got comfortable, that adorable bastard scooted up next to me and buried his face in my shirt sleeve. I tried to calm my nerves. There was absolutely no way that I was gonna be able to sleep tonight.