Jogging

Keith and Lance were both jogging at a steady pace. They were running alongside eachother. Although Keith was definitely more fit then Lance, Lance could keep up with him due to his long legs.

They were almost done with their 10th lap. Hunk was still going strong despite the small Pidge chilling on his back. She was holding on for dear life. Because Hunk was running, she was being bounced around wildly. Hunk was trying to not move her around that much but failing.

Lance looked over at Keith. He had not even broken a sweat yet "Do you run a lot?" He panted a little. "Uh, yeah, I used to run a lot at my old house." He still looked unphased by the running.
"Where did you live?"
"Well my last house was in Texas. So kind of in the middle of nowhere."
Lance giggled wildly.
"Hey, what's so funny?"
"Oh, nothing, I just didn't think of you really as a Texas type."
"Oh really? Well what is a 'Texas Type'?"
"Well for starters they wouldn't look like an actual ghost."
Keith punched him lightly on the arm.
"Also, I would think that they would talk different."
"Well how do you think they would talk?"
"I don't know, more like, Howey partner, wanna go yeehaw behind the corn feild?"
"So you think that I would just walk up to you guys and ask you to yeehaw behind a cornfield?"
Lance scoffed.
"You think I'm not worthy of yee hawing?"
"Well it depends on what the fuck yee hawing even means."
The two chuckled.

Just then, Lotor began to run up to them. They tried to ignore him, just thinking he was trying to prove he was faster or something. Lotor ran up to them on Keith's side, but instead of just running past him, he turned to Keith and pushed him backwards with force and sprinted away.

Keith fell right onto his back on the hard gym floor. Lance tried to grab him, but Keith had already made contact with the floor by the time Lance figured out what was happening.

"KEITH!" He kneeled down at his side. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did you hit your head?" Keith groaned and sat up. "Yeah, I think so, what happened?" Lance made a sigh of relief. "That dick, Lotor pushed you." Lance looked over at Haggar, who apparently didn't see anything. She was walking over. "You should be more careful while you are running." She said to Keith. Lance looked personally offended. "HE DIDN'T FALL, LOTOR PUSHED HIM!" Haggar looked at him smugly. "That's quite a big accusation to make with no evidence. Lotor is a star student. He would never do anything like that. Now go take the clumsy Mr. Kogane to the nurse's office please.

Lance huffed. Pidge and Hunk came over from across the gym. Hunk put Pidge down and picked up Keith bridal style. Pidge looked at him judgingly.
"Hunk, is that really necessary?"
"Hey, show some respect for our fallen soldier!" Keith looked unphased by being picked up. He still just looked mildly angry and disoriented. To be fair though, he always kinda looked like that.
The 4 walked over to the front office. Keith in Hunk's arms. Around halfway there, they saw Shiro walking around aimlessly and holding a cup of coffee. Lance and Pidge waved at him while Hunk gave him a smile as his hands were preoccupied.
Shiro noticed them and almost spit out his coffee. "Ummm, why is my brother being carried down the hallway? Don't you four have...classes?" Lance still looked mad from earlier. "We were in P.E. but that evil little pick Lotor pushed Keith." Keith looked mildly embarrassed by the fact that they were all talking about him as if he were their collective child. Shiro started walking towards the office." Okay, I'll come with you guys, I don't have a class this period and the principal should listen to me." Keith frowned "okay, now I have 4 people escorting me to the office like guards just because I got pushed. I'm not four!" Shiro looked at him sternly. "I know, but if you had hit your head, you could have been seriously hurt. Maybe we should talk to the principal about you bringing Kosmo to school actually." Keith sighed. Normally he would object to being treated like a little kid, but he wouldn't mind having Kos come to school with him.

Hunk tilted his head at Shiro. "Who's Kosmo?" Keith responded from his arms. "Kosmo is my service dog. I faint a lot. He can catch me or move things out of the way or catch me when I fall. But this wasn't me fainting. It could be prevented if that jerk didn't push me. I'm not even hurt." Shiro persisted, "Still, we should talk to the principal anyway. Especially if you are gonna be running." Keith shrugged.

Finally they reached the office. Hunk sat Keith down on the shitty bed that they had set up. Once Shiro finished talking to the nurse, she went over to Keith and started inspecting him. Shiro left the room to go talk to the principal. Keith frowned. "I'm not even hurt!" The nurse continued to inspect him. "Well you could be. Neverless, after talking to Mr. Shirogane, I belive that it would be best for your service dog to accompany you to school from now on." Keith gave a slight nod as the nurse asked him a few questions about his fall. After she made sure that he didn't hit his head or anything, she sent the 4 on their way.

They speed walked back to the gym yo get their stuff as the bell had already rang and they were missing their next class now.