Out

All weekend Lance was scared to check his phone. Anytime he did, he was attacked with countless questions. The only thing he used it for until Monday was to text Keith.

He knew that his parents would be fine with it if they found out about them, but they might be....too fine with it. They would make Lance introduce him and try to meet his family. They would scare him off. If they told Keith's "Parents", Lance would probably never see Keith again.

Monday came around before either of them knew it and they mentally prepared themselves for their interactions. Lance did this by using a lot of skin products and sleeping for 17 hours. Keith did this by trying to ignore everything. Both of the boys decided to walk instead of riding the bus. Delay facing their classmates until they HAD to.

They met at Lance's house and walked together. As they walked, Lance tried to calm Keith down. He was a little anxious socially normally, but this was a lot worse. Between it being his first relationship, and them now becoming the only gay couple in the grade. The fact that his parents can't find out made everything so much worse.
"Don't worry Keith, they won't find out. Even if they did, they can't really do anything about it." Lance assured him.Keith still held onto Lance's hand as if it was a stress ball.

Once they got to school, they ran into the Orchestra room, avoiding spending too much time in the hallway. In the room, waiting for them, was a furious Pidge.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU TWO WERE FUCKIN DATING???"
She yelled before they even got the chance to say anything. "We didn't tell anyone! It's only been, like, a week." Lance said. Hunk nodded, "Yeah, well nevermind that, are you two okay? I heard what happened with Lotor." He asked them with a concerned look.
"Yeah, Keith hit him pretty hard. I don't think he'll do that again." Lance said.

Right when Keith started to unpack his cello, Allura and Lotor came into the room. She was clearly fuming. "THEY DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO YOU? AND YOU LOST YOUR JOB, RIGHTFULLY SO. AND THAT TWEET???" She screamed at him. Lotor had a large bruise across his cheek and his eye where Keith had punched him. Lotor tried to argue that it wasn't true what they said, and that Keith just walked up and punched him, but she knew he was lying. "I don't want to hear it, Lotor! We are done!" She said right before storming off to the violin section.

Once everyone had settled down, Coran came in with more sheet music. He placed a few songs on everyone's stands. "Now, kids, I know there has been some...unpleasantness," He glared at Lotor," in the orchestra recently. I would just like to say that no matter what happens, you still have to play as a team in orchestra. No matter what."

They started playing some of the songs. It was an ensemble of spooky songs for their halloween concert. Almost everyone got to do a solo at some point in a song. Hunk was overjoyed at the mere concept of the basses getting the melody. Coran conducted them through a few of the new songs. He just happened to "forget" to cue Lotor in a few times. He definitely found out what happened at the coffee shop.

Coran left the room and let them practice on their own. Just when they thought they were safe, Lance was approached by an unwelcome face. Nyma.