An argument

After his talk with Shiro, Keith felt a lot better. He had thought it over a lot. His idea was to talk to Hunk. Lance tells Hunk pretty much everything. Plus, he felt pretty comfortable talking to Hunk.

The next day, during orchestra, they split up into groups. Violins and violas and harp in one room, bass and cellos and percussion in another. Finally, a good chance to talk to Hunk. Rolo, Lotor, and Romelle were practicing by themselves. Keith put his instrument down and went to talk to Hunk. "Hey, man, can I talk to you for a minute?"
Hunk nodded and furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't expect for Keith to ever come to him, and from the way he said it, it sounded pretty serious. Hunk followed him to the corner or the room.
"What's up?" Whispered Hunk. Clearly whatever it was, Keith didn't want everyone to hear.
"I need your help. Or I guess advise? I don't know, this is new territory for me."
"Yeah...?"
"So, um, well, I-or yeah so, I uhhhh, um I have a problem?"
"Uhh-huh?"
"Um, so I guess, I...."
"Keith, we don't have all day."
"Okay, fine. I um, I kinda maybe sorta like Lance.........."
Hunk's face lit up. It was his matchmaking calling.
"Really?" He said, too loud.
"Hunk! Keep it down."
"Sorry, sorry."
"You are friends with Lance, I just need to know if I have even a sliver of a chance?"
"Hah, yeah."
"....yeah?"
"Yes, you definitely have AT LAST a sliver of a chance."
"How..... much of a chance?"
Hunk put his hands togeter and then pulled them apart really far as if he were stretching an invisible rubber band.
"Thiiiiiiiiiiiiis much of a chance."
"...what?"
"He likes you too, dummy!"
"ShhhhHhhhh!"
"oh, sorry."
"Wait, he likes me too?"
"Obviously. Have you seen him look at you?"
"That's no clear indication."
"Well he also told me."
"What?!"
"shhhhh"
"what?"
"He told me a few days ago."
Hunk said, showing him the text conversation on his phone. Keith blushed wildly as he read the texts. "I guess he does like me." Before Keith cold sat anything else, Coran ran in the door. "PACK UP KIDS!" He yelled, louder then he needed to as always.

The group of violins and violas all struggled trying to put up their instruments first, to avoid having to get the worst spot on the shelf. Lance vaulted over the chairs and stools and almost threw his violin onto the shelf.
"Lonce, wait your turn!" Allura yelled.
"Oh, so you talk to me now?"
"I talk to you when I have to." She crossed her arms.
"What is your problem with me, Allura?"
"What's my problem? What is your problem, Lonce??? Why did you have to mess everything up?" She huffed and turned away from him.
"We were fine as friends. You just had to go and make things weird."
"Well I'm sorry, I can't control my feelings! Plus, I'm over it I like someone else now. Just stop being weird around me!" He yelled.
Before Allura could respond, he stormed off.

Everyone else in the room was scolent, staring at Allura, as if they were waiting for her to do something. "Uuuggghh, fine." She stood up and ran after Lance. "Lonce wait. I'm sorry."
He turned to meet her eyes.
"I know it's not your fault. I just- I don't know. I was just mad. Can we just...go back to being friends already?" She said gently.
"Yeah. That's all I wanted." He whispered. They hugged- well, more like Allura hugged Lance and he accepted it.
"If you don't mind, who is the person you like?"
He blushed and looked around to make sure nobody was around to hear. "Promise you won't tell anyone?"
"I promise."
"It's, ummm...... uggggggg. Well, like it's weird. They probably don't like me back and stuff. So, like-"
"Gosh Lonce, just spit it out already."
"Fine! I like Keith, okay?" He threw his hands up. His face was redder then ever. She ghasped daintily. "Really?" Lance nodded. "Are you....gay?"
"I liked you, how could I be gay?"
"You just said you liked Keith!"
"Yeah! I'm bi!"
"Ohhhhhhhh."
"Now shush, we're late for class."
They ran down the hall in a desperate attempt to not get marked late.