Truth or dare

Pidge lightly pet Kosmo, who was laying halfway on her lap, probably crushing her a little bit. "Now, do you think she meant that Keith was pretty short, or that he is pretty, and short." Hunk tilted his head. "Probably pretty and short. If she was gonna call him short, she would say he was short not pretty short." Keith blushed and frowned. He was mad that he was called short and embarrassed by being called pretty.

Lance stood up and opened a cabinet. It seemed to be filled with board games. "Who wants to play truth or dare?" He said, pulling out a small box. The group agreed to Lance's proposition. Pidge looked at the instructions. "So if you chose dare, you get a blue card, and truth, green card?" Lance nodded. "Okay, who goes first?" Lance grabbed the instructions. "Shortest to tallest." He snickered.

Pidge happily grabbed a dare card and read it out loud. "Have the person sitting to your right mix together 3 foods and you have to eat it." She looked to her right. "Kosmo?" Hunk laughed. "The card says person. Not pup. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." He stood up and grabbed some carrots, applesauce and sour cream and onion chips and mused them together. Pidge immediately swallowed the mixture without even thinking. "Pretty short, your turn!"

Keith grabbed a dare card. "Hold hands with the person closest to you for the next 3 rounds...." He trailed off a bit, seeing that Lance was, in fact, the closest person to him. They both made eye contact and blushed intensely. Without any more words, Lance grabbed Keith's hand. "Hunk, your turn." Keith mumbled. Pidge was quietly whooping at Lance. They were both still blushing.

Neither of them were paying much attention to anything other than their hands. Lance could feel Keith's hands twitching slightly every once in a while. His hands were frigid, Lance was still not entirely convinced that Keith wasn't a vampire. He actually kinda liked holding Keith's hand. Not that he would ever admit it. Keith was definitely really attractive. Who doesn't like holding hands with an attractive guy? That doesn't mean that you like them.

Keith's mind was essentially just the words 'you don't like Lance, you don't like Lance." Being repeated over and over again. He was also just hoping to god that he wasn't blushing too bad.

Hunk got a truth to say who he liked, he obviously chose Shay. Nothing juicy. Lance's turn came and after Keith's dare, he decided a truth was the way to go. As he read it, he immediately regretted his decision.