-six-

11:00am

  Everyone was back to work, right on schedule. I hopped out of the golf cart thing and stepped down into the ground. I walked over to the building manager just to check up on things, everything looked perfect and according to David, everything was.
-
  6:30pm
  Everyone was on their dinner break right now so I was checking on everything. Looked good. We'd work until 8 and then call it a day. We got alot accomplished in just today, and we were here for 20 more days. I might even give them the night off at 7 instead.
-
  7:00pm
  I decided to give them the night off earlier, at seven. Everyone was beginning to head to their quarters as I cleaned up. I wanted to treat my workers fairly, they were building my dream for me. The sky was just starting to turn pink and orange as I cleaned up the last few paper plates from the picnic tables. I took a deep breath and walked back to my car.
-
  I said goodnight to the night security as I opened the driver's seat door. The car was warm because of how hot it was today and it being a black car, it absorbed the heat. I turned the air conditioner on and pulled out of the makeshift parking space that we had made this morning. It was a great day.
-
  february twenty fourth, two thousand twelve.

  We finished yesterday, a day early and everything was perfect. Today was the grand opening and traveling to the second location. It was exciting, opening up a free hospital for these people. They were happy, so I was happy.
-
  Cameras flashed bright lights in my face as I cut the ribbon to the new hospital. It had the PDMAES installed already and looked like an American hospital. It was stocked with everything it needed to help anyone.
-
  It was officially open. This town would run it as it pleased, I wasn't putting any of my own doctors there. All I was doing was having a supervisor to ensure that everything is working and whatnot.
-
  I was so pleased that night when I was driving to location 2. It was pretty far, about 7 hours from this one. It was pretty dark but I was used to driving at night. My work never stops, I'm always on call.
-
  I was about a few hours away from the second building site. New workers, same design. I could trust these people, I've worked with them before on other smaller projects. The sky was dark and stars lit up the black canvas like fairy lights. It was really pretty, you didn't see stars too much in Manhattan.
-
  Half an hour. Half an hour left and the Sun began to rise. Right as I was looking at the gorgeous colours, all hell decided to break loose. I swerved to the side of the road and rolled my car into a ditch. I started getting out when something huge blew up right in my face. My hand stung, everything burned. What the hell?
---