-forty five-

"You are kidding, right?"

"Why would I be kidding?"

"You have a sister? Since when?"

"Since before you were born. She's basically the same person as me."

"You're shitting me."

"I am not. You can talk to her. I think she'd be willing to meet up with you."

"No, I'm not endangering your little sister."

"She's old enough to be your mom. I'm sure she'll have no problem with it."

"That's alot to ask a stranger."

"You know me, you basically know her. She's just more intense than I am."

"Intense how?"

"You'll have to meet her and fnd out."

"Sure, set it up and I'll be there."
-
Natasha set up a meeting between Nikita and I for this Thursday. Three days from now. I didn't really know what to expect, I mean, who's more intense than Nat and still sane? I certainly can't name anybody.
-
If i wanted this to work, I would have to impress her and show her that I'm more than just a doctor. I've got to be intimidating enough for her to want to help me. I can't show any fear either. Jeez, it would be so much easier if I knew what she was like.
-
There was next to no records of her on the internet. I mean, she was born and an adult before it was invented. What's Nat like? Did Nikita go to the same academy as Natasha? That would be crazy right?
-
I bet Tony has met her. If she hangs out at the tower, he should probably know her. How could I have not run into her though? I'm here almost every day to see my dumbass brother. It's weird if you ask me.
-
She probably hangs out on the Avengers floor. Is she an Avenger? I have no idea who they're letting join these days. It would make sense though, runs in the family I suppose.
-
I needed a game plan. What exactly was it that I needed from her? I have to seem professional. I need to know what I need from her. She has to know what I need from her. She won't want to play games, I know that. Natasha hates games, unless it's game night.
-
I needed to learn how to use a sniper rifle, how to stay hidden, any complications or problems I may run into, how to choose a location, how to track a target and how to get out of there fast. I don't think that's too much to ask for.
-
It was midnight but I couldn't sleep. Was this the right decision? Tony wouldn't be happy to hear about this. He'd kill me. KILL ME! I get why he wouldn't want me to go through with this, but I had to do this for me, and for him. This concerns both of us.
-
I was going to get my shit back, one way or another. I don't care how I have to do it, it just needs to happen. I'm not a pushover, she can't just waltz in and take what's mine. She's going to pay, and it won't be cheap.
---
Hey guys! It's 8. Just wanted to quickly say thank you for reading and just wanted to let you know that this story is merging with my other one in progress right now, Romanova. Go check it out if you're interested!