-fifty seven-

I didn't really know how to go about doing this, but I had to think of something. Quickly. This couldn't wait any longer. It felt like forever since the last time Tony and I talked. Had a conversation. Looked at one another.
-
I could ask him to come here, but would he? I doubt it. I would have to go to him. Obviously I was allowed in the tower, especially if they left me alone in the lab of all places. He still trusted me enough, I could schedule a meeting or something.
-
  But he could reject a meeting, knowing how stubborn I am, he would reject a meeting. I think the only way I could guarantee time with Tony was if I were to catch him off guard. He might kick me out but, it was worth a shot.
-
  I hopped in the car and sped over to Tony's place. It was now or never. I said hi to the receptionist when I burst through the front doors and said Tony was available. Friday told me he was in his lab so that's exactly where I went.
-
  The door stood before me, and it was the most intimidating thing in the world. It laughed at me. It was daunting. It was scary. It was huge. I was small. Tiny. Microscopic. I shouldn't be here. I should be anywhere but here.
-
   I raised my fist which suddenly weighed a hundred pounds. My heart rate shot up and I instantly felt cold. My heart sounded like a drum, felt like it too. Why was I so nervous? This should feel right, it was the right thing to do.
-
I pounded on the door and took a step back. This was happening no matter how I felt about it. I waited a few seconds and there was no sounds of movement. There were no lights on from what I could see through the crack under the door.
-
I don't think Tony was in there. Friday lied to me. The receptionists lied to me too I guess. I got myself all worked up for no reason. He wasn't even here. The Avengers were probably here so it was in my best interest to get out while I still could.
-
I slipped out of the hallway and down to the elevator. I asked Friday where Tony was again and he gave me the same answer. He was in his lab. I thought AIs were meant to help. Maybe I got my Friday privileges revoked.
-
"Are you sure he's in his lab?"
"Yes Miss Star."
"The lights are off and he didn't answer the door."
"He has probably fallen asleep."
"When does Tony ever sleep?"
  "Rarely, but as you know, you can only remain awake for so long before you collapse."
  "Is he alive?"
  "Checking his stats... yes, he is alive."
  "But he isn't well. What's wrong with him?"
  "Mr. Stark has suffered from severe dehydration and sleep deprivation as well as malnutrition."
  "Does he have a steady heartbeat?"
  "67 beats per minute, Miss."
  "Can you unlock the lab door for me Jarvis?"
—-