-eight-

The whirring of the helicopter blades awakened me. I tried sitting up but was forced down by the air pressure from it. Dust blew into my eyes and blinded me, what was going on?
-
  I heard the helicopter thump on to the ground and footsteps running toward me.

  "Athena!" It was Tony.

  "Tony, *cough*is that you?"

  "Yeah it's me, come on. I'm getting you out of here," he said.

  "T, I can't move," I said.

  "I'll help you, come on. You just have to get to the chopper,"

  "Okay,"
-
   I got myself on to my knees but it felt like knives were digging into every part of me. Every move pushed them deeper. I grimaced with every muscle moved but I needed to get to that helicopter. It was 50 or so feet away. Once I stood up, Tony could help me walk, but it started with me first.
-
  It took me almost 3 minutes but I finally got myself to my feet. It hurt, that was all I could say. Tony helped me and every little step ate away at my legs it seemed. How did they not have a wheelchair or something on this huge helicopter?
-
  Anthony and I finally got to the helicopter where they had me lay down on a hospital bed type thing. Everything stung but I was finally safe.
-
  "Tin, (pronounced teen) you okay?"

  "Yeah, thanks Tony. So are we flying all the way back to Manhattan in this?"

  "Do you even know me? Of course not. We're landing about 20 minutes from here to get on the jet."

  "Okay, thanks again for coming T."

  "Anything for my little sister,"

  "Shut up Tony! Do they know?" I whispered.

  "Nope, but they can't hear a thing with those headphones on," he yelled.

  "You better be telling the truth," I snapped.

  "Hey! I just saved your life, you gotta be nice to me." He teased.

  "Oh shut it," we both laughed.
-
  We landed where the jet was waiting for us and boarded it. Only a fifteen hour flight home. The news would be exploding with different ideas on why Tony saved me and not my best friend, Cher, or someone from my team.
-
  About 10 hours left, it's been a long flight so far. All of my stuff was still there, but it can stay there for all I care. I certainly wasn't going back, that's for sure. Of course, the operation wouldn't have to be cancelled, but for everyone's safety, I couldn't go back.
-
  It really sucked that I had to leave like that. No goodbye or warning, just gone. I'd have to call everyone there and brief them on the circumstances. Hopefully they'd understand, if not, maybe I'll fire them.
-
  We were in the United States now, I just don't know where. Tony told me we still had another 3 hours on the plane. When we got there, he'd have me all fixed up... in the tower's hospital. It would definitely be suspicious, but at this point, who cares?
-
  Tony turned the TV on and turned it to the news. To my surprise, it was me. I wasn't expecting there to be any footage of the accident, I didn't think there was anyone around.
-
  Tony turned the volume up and we listened and watched everything. A small plane or something came and bombed my car, I swerved into the ditch and rolled my car. You could see me getting out and them bombing me again. It was horrific to watch.
-
  I looked over at Tony and his jaw was clenched and his fists were balled. I raised my arm and put my hand on his shoulder. He pressed the power button, returning the screen to its once black state. He looked at me and I smiled at him.
-
  The Stark kids had alot going for them, which meant alot of enemies and alot of danger.
---