-thirty five-

"He's clean," thank god.

"Oh my god," I ran over and hugged Tony. "If you ever hurt yourself again doing something stupid I will hurt you more," I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Chill out Tina, we're celebrating."

"We won't be if you hurt yourself again. You're so lucky Tony. So damn lucky."

"Yeah, I guess so. Thanks for your help guys."

"Tony knows the words thank you?" Bruce joked.

"This is the first I'm finding out too."

"Very funny. When can I go home then?"

"Now, get out of my lab."

"It's spectacular by the way," Bruce said as he started pulling Tony away.

"Thanks Bruce, and thank you for all your help. I couldn't have done it without you."

"You probably could have, but it was my pleasure. See you around."

"That you will."
-
A huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I could actually breathe again. Pepper was having Tony on bed rest until Bruce cleared him which made me feel alot better.
-
I just don't get why he needs to be doing something 24/7. He needs to learn to chill out, to care for himself. If he just lives on coffee and never sleeps, well, his brain will turn to mush.
-
I put everything and wiped everything down and called it a day. I got in my car after locking up and drove home. I was most likely heading into work tomorrow, it's been a while.
-
I got home and planned my outfit for tomorrow, a baby blue blouse, matching heels, a black blouse and a pencil skirt. It was pretty cute, not gonna lie. I haven't wore this shirt in a long time, I just can't remember why. I love it so it's a bit odd.
-
I pulled out my laptop and was scrolling through my emails when my phone rang. Tony.
-
"Thanks Tina."

"What are little sisters for?"

"Good one. When are you coming to the tower next?"

"I don't know, when you're better."

"Yeah, how much longer of this?"

"It's been like 3 hours Tony."

"And that's four hours too many. I can't do anything."

"Well I trusted you last time and look what happened then."

"I wasn't doing anything you told me not to, I just screwed up while doing it."

"You aren't even trying to not die are you?"

"Not really."

"Just get some rest and I'll see you when I see you."

"Okay okay, thanks again."

"Yeah. Tell everyone I say hi."

"Will do. See you later Titi."

"By Ton," (pronounced "tone")
-
He hung up the phone and I resumed my scrolling when something out of place caught my eye. Kayla had emailed me, this late? What was she still doing at work?"
-
I hovered over the encrypted email and typed in my password before granted entry. It loaded and a long letter sprawled across the screen.
-
I quickly skimmed through it when one sentence in particular grabbed my attention. I read it over and over before it sunk into my brain, before I understood it.
-
"We spent all day trying to figure out what happened, but we were robbed."
-