-twenty two-

Tony and I sprinted separate ways to go and get those medicines back. I climbed up the ladder to the roof and scanned the area, two guys were walking down the road stuffing their hands in their pockets. Those guys were my first target.
-
It wasn't a huge building, everything was mainly underground, and I had the proper gear... so I jumped. I landed and rolled getting right back up, I have always wanted to do that. I lost them in the crowd but after a quick scan of the area I spotted them.
-
I ran through the mob of people in the square and tackled the first guy to the ground. On the way down he hit his head, knocking him out which made my job alot easier.
-
I searched all of his pockets and patted him down but he didn't have anything, which must mean his partner did. I ran through the square dodging people and stands looking for the guy, my camera ran facial recognition and it was scanning but there was no sign of him.
-
I was about to give up when I heard an engine rev, a motorcycle to be exact. He flew down the rows of the market on a motorcycle and was going to get away when I threw a rock and it got stuck in the wheel, ejecting him from the bike.
-
He skidded across the ground and slammed into a fruit stand. I picked him up and it was my guy, I patted him down and he had the W-18, thank god. I knocked him out and pocketed the medicine, dragging him back with me.
-
Tony was flying overhead and when he saw me coming back he lowered himself to the ground.

  "Got anything?"

  "I don't know, if this is anything then maybe," I held out the tiny bottle. A bottle that big could kill thousands.

  "Holy shit, the W-19 or whatever!"

  "18 but nice try. Anyway there's still four drugs out there. Anyone else bring anything in?"

  "Natasha and Clint got the first painkiller mixture and Steve brought in the addictive drug one."

  "Okay so there's the benzodiazepines and the street drug, let's keep looking."

  "Yes ma'am."
-
  Tony flew off into the sky and I made my way back on to the roof. There's was nothing suspicious so it would be really hard to find, almost impossible before they made it away.
-
  I saw Natasha seconds before disaster. I jumped off the room in her direction and began running to her and a second before I got there she fell to the ground after getting kicked and the culprit was holding the drugs as if he was going to drop it.
-
  She got up like nothing happened and made eye contact with me. She'd take him out and I'd catch the falling bottle. She swiftly twisted his arm and he dropped it according to plan and I dove in and caught it millimeters away from the ground.
-
  It was the benzodiazepines so all we had left to find was the mixture of street drugs. This one was just as toxic as the rest so we had to get it back. I brought the bottle to Tony and just when I got there I felt I pain in my left shoulder.
-
  I turned to look and I almost passed out when I saw what happened. A needle was sticking out of the back of my suit and I felt instantly nauseous. I couldn't see anything and before I knew it my face collided with the ground, Tony screaming my name.
---