-thirteen-

I walked back into the main hallway where Tony was waiting for me. Maybe Tony was right before, maybe it was time we just quit it with the whole secret thing and just tell everyone. If mom and dad were here, they wouldn't be impressed though.
-
  I explained everything to him on the way back, how he threatened me, what he told me, everything. I was better at interrogation than Tony ever was, I was better for the whole gathering information bit than he was.
-
  He looked uneasy when I told him about Loki's threat. Earlier today he told me about the Avengers and the little team he assembled. It sounded like it could be good, but it might end up with my brother getting hurt.
-
  "Athena, I'm going to ask you something. You don't have to answer me now, just think about it okay?"

  "What Tony?"

  "I want you to join the Avengers with me. Fight alongside me. I know it puts you at risk but it means I can protect you more without it looking bad."

  "I-I don't... I don't need protection Tony."

  "I said just think about it, okay?"

  "I want to Tony, but don't hover over me."

  "Okay."

  "I will."

  "Really?"

  "I don't want you at risk like that without me next to you. Rule 17, twins always stick together, no matter what. I've been wanting a chance to work with you, if this is my opportunity, I'm taking it before it can go away."

  "Oh uh, Tina, thank you."

  "No thank you. When do I meet the others?"

  "Right now."
-
  Into the elevator we went. I was a little bit jittery but I wasn't too nervous. I've been in so many other important meetings and whatnot, this wasn't new to me. On the way up, Tony explained a bit about each person.
-
  Natasha Romanoff joined him at Stark Industries last year, working as Pepper's assistant. She was a Russian spy before hand, very skilled in combat. And damn, is she ever pretty.
-
  Steve Rogers served in world war two. He was given a serum which made him a super soldier and took away all of his ailments. He was then frozen in ice for 70 years which apparently explains why he's still here.
-
  Thor Odinson is Loki's brother. He is from Asgard and is about 1500 years old. He calls himself the God of Thunder and can summon lighting with the help of him hammer, Mjölnir.
-
  Bruce Banner, the genius. His brain works like few others and can explain the unexplainable.  The only thing is, he gets angry, and he gets really angry. When he does, he turns into a huge green monster called the Hulk.
-
  Finally, Clint Barton. He has so powers or abilities but he can keep up with the pack. He's an archer, and a quite skilled one at that. Him and Natasha are really good friends. Clint was one of the men who Loki took.
-
  The door opened and we stepped out into the Avengers Floor as Tony called it. It was kind of messy to be honest. I guess five men did share the floor, I felt kinda bad for Natasha to be honest.

  "Tony?"
---