-twenty-

A text from Natasha was all this day needed. I called in to work and Kayla was already working, man, she's the best. I drove to the tower and everyone was bustling around already. Today was going to be good.
-
  I got in my car and drove down the busy road, don't these people have jobs? I made it to Tony's as fast and possible and sprinted into the elevator. Jarvis told me that everyone was still on the top floor and I had time to get there still.
-
  I ran through the elevator door and into the living room of the Avengers floor. Tony saw me and started laughing at how frazzled I was. He called me when I was driving and told me he needed me ASAP. That's why I was rushing so much.
-
  "Jesus Tina, you look horrible," Tony laughed.

  "Screw you Anthony."

  "Ooooh, she Anthony'd you," Natasha said and Clint and her laughed.

  "Alright, uh, that's enough. I think we should get going yeah?"

  "We don't have to leave for another half hour Tony," Steve chimed in. "Hey Athena," he smiled at me.

  "Hey Steve," I smiled back, he was so nice.

  "How about you stop flirting with my sister and suit up," Tony snapped.

  "Woah, chill out T, we're just having fun," I said.

  "Yeah fun fun, whatever. Tina I have an actual suit for you, if you would follow me..."

  "Just take me to the suit bud."

  "Bud? Who do you think you are?"

  "The younger, smarter, more attractive and more successful of the two of us."

  "Woah woah there Tina, let me tell you why you're wrong."

  "No time, we gotta find my suit."

  "I don't want to give it to you."

  "Then I'll go find it myself," I kicked off my heels and ran down the hallway, Jarvis directing me where to go.
-
  It was Tony's mistake giving me full access to Jarvis. I could overrule any of Tony's commands. I was at the same level of Tony when it came to Jarvis, and it was great. If Tony tried taking away my Jarvis privileges I could overrule that and if he disabled it manually, I could figure it out.
-
  I found the suit before Tony came sprinting in after me and already had it off the unusually detailed mannequin. It was really nice, like really really nice. It was all black and looked really professional but like I could kick ass in it at the same time.
-
  I brought it to the bathroom and tried it on, fit perfectly. It was pants that could turn into shorts with the click of a button and a long sleeve black shirt that had a bazillion pockets to hold everything I could ever dream of. Tony really outdid himself.
-
  Everyone else was finishing up as I walked out of the bathroom and everyone loved it. I had a GPS system installed as well as a walkie talkie thingy. Tony gave me an earpiece and guns and by then everyone was ready to roll out.
-
  We piled into two separate cars and got situated while Tony told us the game plan. If everything went accordingly, it would be a great plan and we'd be out on no time. With Tony and my luck though, nothing ever did.
---