-thirty eight-

"Damn," he put his head in his hands.

  "What the hell just happened Tony?"

  "Someone destroyed the files, we can't get any more information from them."

  "Are you joking?"

  "No, in order to see them we need to view the originals, unless they've been deleted too."

  "Before you ask, no, I don't know where Raina is."

  "Does she have a cellphone? I could track that IP address."

  "I think I still have her number up in my office."
-
  Tony and I ran to the elevator and took it to the top floor which is where my office was. I kept files on every employee, so hers might still be in there. I rifled through the "R" files until I found hers. Raina Hernandez.
-
  I dropped it on my desk and Tony looked through everything I had. Phone numbers, addresses, past employers, health records, everything. Tony concentrated on the file before picking up a few papers.
-
  "This is all I think we'll need. Let's go."

  "Go where?"

  "Raina's?"

  "It's 5:00am Tony."

  "Crime never sleeps," he smirked at me and walked toward the elevator.
-
  I followed him out to his car and got in the passenger side. I clutched the file and took a deep breath. I really hoped this would be over quickly and I could just get those files back. I was thinking about the drugs when I realized something.
-
  "Tony?"

  "Hm?"

  "Remember way back when I went with you guys on that mission?"

  "The drug theft one? I think I know where you're going with this."

  "Yeah, you think that could be connected?"

  "Maybe, but how so? You didn't have anything to do with that medicine."

  "Well..."

  "Well? What did you do?"

  "Well you know, I might've helped come up with the formulas. It was years ago, before I got like, half of my degrees. I didn't know what I was doing."

  "Was Raina working for you then?"

  "Yeah. Yeah she was. I bet she knew about it too."

  "Christ, Athena. What the hell?! Why wouldn't you tell me sooner?"

  "Because I didn't think anything else would become of it!"

  "Always think something of everything!"

  "Gee, great advice Tony, thanks for that."

  "You're welcome."

  "Just drive."
-
  We got to the last known location of Raina's cellphone, a bunker kinda deal. Tony and I gingerly stepped out of the car and took small steps toward the door. He had some sort of Iron Man glove on, it was pretty cool.
-
  There was no light coming from the place, it could be abandoned for all I know. We reached the heavy iron doors and Tony pushed them open. There wasn't any light except for one room way off the side.
-
  We took silent steps to the room and stood on either side of the door that was just barely ajar. The air coming out of it was cold. Tony made eye contact with me and when nodded toward the door.
-
  Tony held up three fingers and put them down one by one and mouthed "three, two, one." When he reached one he kicked the door open and it slammed into the wall.
---