-sixty-

**PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I AM NOT A DOCTOR AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!! I AM USING THE INTERNET FOR THESE CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. IF ANYTHING IS INCORRECT I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE.**

The helicopter landed and everyone was everywhere. It was all a blur. I couldn't really figure out what was going on yet I knew exactly what to do. I saw them finally take Tony off the helicopter and I ran over to him.
-
God, he looked terrible. He had scratches and bruises all over him and a huge gash on his stomach. His face was almost unrecognizable. They got his armour off which made my job 10 times easier.
-
Upon initial exams, he was alive, stable too. I'd have to get him inside for more tests. Others started to shake the unconsciousness and were slowly waking up. Tony got the worst of it.
-
  Everyone was brought to the trauma floor so I could better assess everyone's conditions. Nat, Bruce and Steve were all awake now so that would make things move more quickly.
-
"Athena, oh my god!" Nat called as I was walking over to her.
"What happened? Actually, first, I'm going to fix you. Nurse, bring her for a head CT please."
"Athena, come on!"
"Let me make sure none of you are dying first!"
-
  "Patient Steven Rogers, 27 years old, head lacerations and was unconscious, possible internal injuries," a fellow doctor presented.
  "Get him for a head CT and a full body X-ray. Bring me the scans when you're finished."
  "Right away."
-
  "Athena, hi. How's your head?" Bruce asked.
  "How's yours? Follow the pen please."
  "I feel fine."
  "You were unconscious," I put the pen away and pulled out my flashlight.
  "Well I'm okay now."
  "No you're not. Your pupils are dilated and you aren't focused. You have a concussion, I'm going to send you for a head CT to rule out the possibility of an intracranial hemorrhage."
  "My brain is bleeding?"
  "I said rule out."
  "Oka-" he puked all over the floor and passed out for a moment.
  "Get him to CT now!"
-
  The other SHIELD agents weren't as badly injured as the Avengers, they had a few cuts, some needed stitches or staples, but nothing that needed surgery. One had a broken wrist and another had a fractured ankle. That was about all. The Avengers did their job pretty well.
-
I ran back to Tony who hadn't woken up yet, and I couldn't figure out why. His head scans came back clean, he did have a concussion but no bleed. He had a few broken bones, but he should be awake. The only thing I could think of was his heart.
-
His heart was beating a erratically and quickly, but he wasn't having a heart attack, so I sent him for an echo, a chest CT and X-ray and an electrocardiogram. He might have a myocardial contusion, or, a bruised heart. Hopefully it wasn't too severe.
-
  "Where are Banner's scans?" I shouted aloud to the crowd of nurses and doctors.
  "I've got them!" Someone called out.
  "Well bring them to me!"
-
  A hand reached through the crowd with an envelope which I assumed contained the scans. I threw them on the table and stared at them for a few seconds. Okay, I could deal with this.
-
  Bruce just had a traumatic brain injury, a TBI. He wouldn't need any treatment, just rest and maybe some pain meds. He had to be monitored, but anyone could do that. This was good. He could go home and I wouldn't have to worry about him dying on me.
-
  Now I had to worry about Tony.
—-